Geary Boulevard Apartments
San Francisco is one of the great cities of California, renowned for being the base of high-tech companies and attractive amenities.
Lower Pacific Heights is a vibrant mix of its surrounding areas, like Pacific Heights, Japantown, and Fillmore District. Well known for its central residential location, you're minutes away from spectacular shops, craft restaurants, and the memorable Golden Gate Bridge.
Like with all cities across the globe, there are plenty of transport connections that will get you around the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$245||$245|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport 15.9miles
- San Francisco Station 4.6 miles
- Geary Blvd & Baker St 0.1 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
This colourful and sleek serviced apartment in San Francisco is the ideal base for any length of stay in the city.
Staying in this supreme 2 bedroom apartment in San Francisco will give you access to incredible features like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture and much more. Coming home from a long day will be even more relaxing for you thanks to all of the above additions.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.