Restaurants and cafes in heathrow
Heathrow accommodation is a popular option among travellers and one of the reasons for this is that nearby areas contain countless restaurants ranging from Chinese to Italian to Indian. Travelling to Heathrow Airport? These are the top venues once you get inside:
- Carluccios: a popular Italian chain restaurant, greets customers with an enticing offering of baked meringues and pastries. For something more filling, Carluccio’s offers a range of Italian favourites.
- Caviar House & Prunier: A producer of the world's finest Prunier caviar and Balik smoked salmon, this restaurant is recognised as one of the market leaders worldwide for the high quality of its caviar.
- Bridge, Bar & Lounge: A traditional British pub with a welcoming atmosphere. Serving British pub classics such as steak pie, fish and chips and roast dinners, The Bridge Bar is a clean-cut bar area that is a popular spot for groups.
If you plan to eat outside the airport and within the Heathrow area in general then it would be best to sample one of the renowned Indian restaurants in the area.
The best restaurants in Heathrow are :
- Steak & Lobster: As the name suggests, this restaurant specializes in steak and lobster dishes. They make some great salads as well as some delectable desserts.
- Madhu’s: This is an Indian restaurant that has been around for a long time and falls under the fine dining category. They also cater weddings, corporate events and private parties.
- Bombay Wok: A new type of restaurant that takes Indian food and cooks it in a Chinese fashion.
- Sangeetha: If you are looking for some South Indian dishes then this is the best restaurant in heathrow to head to.