Abbey Wood Apartment in Greenwich
Abbey Wood is a neighbourhood of South East London. It has a quieter outlook than most areas of London so you can enjoy the hustle and bustle of London during the day, but has the toned-down town/village-like feel at night.
- London City 3.2 miles
- Heathrow 24.8 miles
- Abbey Wood 0.1 miles
- Belvedere 1.4 miles
- Abbey Wood 0.1 miles
- Upney Station 3.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
On entering the property, you'll walk into the hallway. To the left is a large spacious living room/dining area to relax and enjoy your time with family, friends, or work colleagues.
Relax in a spacious master bedroom that's equipped with a double bed, but this can be made into 2 singles. There's also a living room: 40" Flat-screen Smart TV, perfect for streaming Netflix and comes with Freeview channels. The fully equipped kitchen is also perfect for home cooking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.