Russell Square Apartments
Perfectly situated in Bloomsbury, London Borough of Camden, Russell Square is the ideal location to live for those working in the City or wanting to explore the heart of London.
Centred around a large park, Russell Square offers residents one of the most convenient locations in London with the benefit of bustling street cafes, a variety of restaurants and vibrant bars alongside a large, tree-lined grassy space. Jump on the tube and within just minutes you can be in Covent Garden, Soho, the West End or even the City, so options for a fantastic work/life balance are at their very best.
If you’re planning to travel further afield, main London stations Euston and Kings Cross are very close and link London with the rest of the UK.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Double Studio Apartment||£125||£125||£125||£115||£115|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 8.6miles
- Heathrow 18.8 miles
- Kings Cross 0.5 miles
- Euston 0.5 miles
- Russell Square 0.2 miles
- Kings Cross 0.5 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
These serviced apartments in Russell Square are perfect for either a single person or a couple, offering luxurious living in an open-plan setting.
With stripped wooden floors, a spotless, comfortable double bed and modern, newly-fitted en-suite, the studio is as relaxing as it is convenient. And as your luxurious surroundings will tempt you to stay in, the stylish kitchenette provides all you need cook dinner for two, with a hob, fridge/freezer and combination microwave oven. The ideal living space for any traveller.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.