Brixton Road Serviced Apartment
Brixton is mainly residential with a prominent street market and substantial retail sector. Brockwell Hall and the Brockwell Lido can be found at Brockwell Park between Brixton and Herne Hill. The area not only hosts a farmers’ market but one of London’s most vibrant Caribbean markets. It earned its foodie tag because the part of the market now known as Brixton Village.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|YourApartment - Brixton P||£200||£190||£185||£180||£170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
This apartment is located opposite Brixton Station and sleeps up to 2 guests. It comprises of a King Bed, an en-suite Bathroom with Shower, Fully Equipped Kitchenette (with microwave, kettle, toaster, hob, oven & fridge freezer), 43" Smart TV, Free On-site Laundrette, Dog friendly (fees apply).
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.