Boulevard De Stalingrad Serviced Apartment
This Apartment is 0.6 mi from Villejuif Paul Vaillant Couturier Metro station, providing access to Paris, and 6.2 mi from Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center. Apartment is easily accessible from the Porte de Choisy exit on the A4/ E50 / A86A motorway, and is 6.2 mi from Paris-Orly Airport. The MAC/VAL Contemporary Art Museum is just 400 m away. Rungis International food market is 4.3 mi from this residence.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
This apartment has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They all feature a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, electric stove and coffee maker.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.