Luxurious 3 Bed Flat✪ Dagenham ✪ London✪ Prime Loc...
This flat is in between Barking and Dagenham. It's an up and coming area of East London that has lots of tasteful restaurants, a LIDL and a bus stop near to the building. With so much to discover in the area and via public transport, the perfect stay isn't far away.
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This apartment is in the highly desirable Mayesbrook Manor Development in Dagenham.
The building is a converted 1930's Art Decor Former University Building and retains the stunning marble entranceway and key features on the building exterior. Private parking is within the gate of the building. Experience one of the rare and unique opportunity to experience the rich heritage of British culture.
Lift access, allocated parking and proximity to amenities and transport links.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.