Overland Ave #9102 Apartment
Located in West Los Angeles, a residential and commercial neighbourhood surrounded by Santa Monica and the 405 freeway, this area is another good pick.
The area is known for its inviting character, combining cottage-style residences with multi-store complexes and endless dining choices. It also offers top-rated schools, rendering the neighbourhood ideal for families. “Little, Little Tokyo” in Sawtelle is always among the top destinations to eat for locals. Here haute couture and haute cuisine meet at the Westside Pavilion Shopping Centre, great for culture lovers. Beverly Hills and Culver City are just a fifteen-minute drive away for those that want to experience some of the most popular destinations in the city.
Hollywood and Downtown are also reachable within 30 minutes via the I-10 freeway.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$155||$155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 9.9miles
- Overland SB & National Place Bus Stop 0.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Modern and stylish, this serviced apartment in Los Angeles is another key choice if comfort and luxury are top of the list.
As with all apartments in our portfolio, you’ll find a delicately designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen in this 1-bedroom property. And, thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortable at home. When you’re ready to experience LA, you can take in the city’s vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV and enjoy the likes of CNN and other American TV networks.
Enquire now to get your LA stay all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.