Prince Street - 2B Apartment
While there are many parts, areas and neighbourhoods to enjoy in New York, one that doesn’t get mentioned enough is Nolita.
Nolita is a charming, upscale area with a trendy vibe. It's known for its chic shopping scene, and has plenty of designer jewellery shops, unique clothing boutiques and home-design stores. Fashionably casual crowds stroll the neighbourhood and fill the popular sidewalk cafes, chic bars and trendy restaurants. On weekends, street vendors selling hand-made jewellery and artwork line Prince Street.
Prince Street is the nearest subway station to the apartment, enabling you to get around the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$233||$233|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 13.3miles
- Spring St 0.15 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Looking for the perfect stay in New York? This serviced apartment in the Nolita area could well be it.
Inside this NYC furnished rental, there’s gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker - just a few of the amenities you can enjoy. Ideally located in New York, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well in the Nolita area. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover that the bedroom comes with a superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels to make your stay even more memorable.
For comfort and convenience in NY, choose this apartment for short or long term stays.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.