One Dutch Furnished Apartment Financial district
Tucked away on an intimate and secluded 400-foot passageway between John Street and Fulton Street in the Financial District, these apartments are a breath of fresh air within the bustling Financial District.
Home to Wall Street and stunning high-rises, the city has seen some of the country's greatest accomplishments, although it's not all business. FiDi's residential life has grown rapidly, and there's plenty to explore in this bustling and historic area. The area has all you’ll need for a great stay. Some of the attractions include Chinatown, Little Italy, Smithsonian National Museum, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Hudson River, Washington Square Park and so many more. One of the great locations to find the perfect corporate apartment in New York.
Fulton Street is the nearest subway station that will connect you to all the delights of the city and so much more.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$220||$220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Fulton Street 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and relaxing, this One Dutch Furnished Apartment, Financial district in New York offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the city.
The fully furnished apartments include stunning Eco-Friendly Tuscany Floors and many amenities that make for a successful stay. The European fully equipped kitchens feature high-end finishes and appliances. Additional features include Calacatta Quartz countertops and backsplashes, Euromobil cabinetry and Danze faucets. The impressive bathrooms are outfitted with European-style vanities and Aquadom countertops. Danze faucets, Toto toilets, and Zuma baths bring the utmost level of luxury to the spaces. All in all, this is a top pick is you're looking for top short term rentals in New York.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.