Apartments on Singapore Road in Ealing
The property is situated in West Ealing, part of the Queen of London suburbs with some of London’s finest green spaces such as Walpole Park, Syon Lane, Kew Gardens and winding riversides in Richmond, provide the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of London city life.
Our location offers excellent choice of amenities and good transport links to Heathrow, Central London and South West England, 15 minutes walk from the buzzing Ealing Broadway High Street with a newly improved shopping centre, wide choice of bars, restaurants and cosy gastro pubs.
The A40, M4 and North Circular are also conveniently within easy reach.
- Heathrow 6.2 miles
- London City 16 miles
- West Ealing 0.4 miles
- Ealing Broadway 1 miles
- Northfields 0.8 miles
- Ealing Broadway 1 miles
- Victoria 10 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The Apartments Ealing offer serviced accommodation in modern, luxury one and two-bedroom apartments in a new development designed by award-winning Conran & Partners, providing a comfortable stay meeting the needs of today's business travellers, corporate relocation and global mobility customers.
All apartments feature beautiful, modern and thoughtful living with private outdoor space and are fully furnished with large hotel quality beds, contemporary furniture, all mod cons including smart cable TV, free fibre broadband and fully equipped kitchen.
Bedrooms can be set up as double or twin rooms and come with fresh bed linen, towels, and toiletries. Supply of tea and coffee is included. Trouser press, baby cot and a high chair can be provided on request free of charge, portable air conditioning unit comes at additional cost and is subject to length of stay.
Public parking is available right outside of the property free between 6pm and 8am, payable by the hour or by day from 8am to 6pm.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.