Via Calatafimi Serviced Apartment
The apartment is a few hundred meters away from the strolls along the Naviglio Grande and Naviglio Pavese. The area is attractive during the day for its urban and architectural setting, as well as particularly lively at night thanks to the numerous restaurants, bars and pubs located nearby.A 3 minutes walk allows you to reach the Park of the Basiliche, a green area in the city centre where relaxing on your own or with your family. From here, you can visit the ancient Basilicas of Sant'Eustorgio and San Lorenzo with its Roman Columns. Slightly further, 950mt away, only 10-minute by walk, you can find the historical city centre, the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala - the temple of the lirica - and also commercial streets such as via Torino, via Manzoni, via Dante. Just beyond, you can walk down to the world-famous via Montenapoleone and via della Spiga, the heart of Milan's fashion district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|03 BR, 01 Bath||N/A||N/A||€210||€200||€190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
Apartment offers offers a large kitchen fully equipped with every appliance, including ovens and a dishwasher, three comfortable bedrooms with twin or double beds, all equipped with AC, two balconies, and a large living room, a bathroom with a shower and a bidet and a washing machine. It’s on the third floor of a building equipped with an elevator. The apartment is equipped with a modern safety door and a video entry phone; the building is protected by video-surveillance.
Everything you need is in the closest area: restaurants, shops, groceries, ATM, pharmacies, public transport. The apartment has been accurately organised either for a short or average length staying. ENERGY APARTMENT MILAN is the perfect choice for a holiday staying with your family and children, a business trip or both!
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.