AVE Malvern is a beautifully landscaped garden-style community along Philadelphia’s desirable Main Line, offering breathtaking, panoramic views of the Great Valley. You’ll be staying at a retreat, but have the conveniences of boutique shops, restaurants, and grocery stores just minutes away in Downtown Malvern. Our convenient location near the Great Valley Corporate Center, is just minutes from the Valley Forge and King of Prussia office markets, and close to Route 202, 1-76, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Amtrak.
- PHL 23 milesmiles
- SEPTA Train Station - Malvern 1.5 miles miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Check out time: 1100 hrs
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Bicycle available on request
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Bicycle available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
AVE Malvern offers more than 90 flexible-stay, fully furnished apartments on a beautifully landscaped garden-style community along Philadelphia’s desirable Main Line, offering breathtaking, panoramic views of the Great Valley. You’ll be staying at a retreat, but have the conveniences of boutique shops, restaurants, and grocery stores just minutes away in Downtown Malvern.
All of our furnished apartments have private entrances and include all furnishings and linens, fully accessorized kitchens, a desk and chair set-up for remote workspace, complimentary, high-speed WiFi, local phone calls, Smart TVs with premium cable, a washer and dryer, housekeeping service, and ample parking.
Our complimentary, on-site amenities include a business center, resident lounge with flex work space, an executive conference room available for reservation, a comfortable café, a 24-hour fitness center, a resort pool and sundeck, and fire pit lounge. We now have ChargePoint EV stations on-site.
AVE Malvern is a professionally managed apartment community with an award-winning service team on site 7 days a week dedicated to delivering exceptional hospitality and assistance with your transition to your new home, apartment needs, digital package acceptance, valet dry cleaning, amenities, bike share, resident events, and more.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.