Staycity Lyon Garibaldi
Lyon, is the capital city in France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, and as such is a delightful stay for those that want something different to Paris.
The city centre proudly displays 2,000 years of history from the Roman Amphithéâtre des Trois Gaules, medieval and Renaissance architecture in Vieux (Old) Lyon, to the modern Confluence district on Presqu'île peninsula. All in all, it’s great stay for all.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Lyon.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£109||£95||£89|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport 12.11miles
- Lyon-Jean-Macé 0.1 miles
- Gare de Lyon-Perrache 2.1 miles
- Jean Mace 0.1 miles
- Lycee Colbert 0.7 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments in Lyon come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
You’ll truly have a home from home in your apartment, each of which is fitted with a fridge, kettle, hobs, microwave, coffee machine and toaster – as well as bed linen and towels. You’ll also have a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi in each apartment, so you can have some at-home chillout time, and there’s private parking available for a small fee. You will also have access to the fitness room, laundry room and luggage storage area.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.