Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Shin-Osaka
Osaka s a designated city in the Kansai region of Japan. It is the capital city of the Osaka Prefecture and the largest component of the Keihanshin Metropolitan Area.
Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the Japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle, which has undergone several restorations, is its main historical landmark. It's surrounded by a moat and park with plum, peach and cherry-blossom trees. Sumiyoshi-taisha is among Japan’s oldest Shinto shrines.
JR Shin-Osaka Station and Shin-Osaka are the nearest stations that will take you to the many highlights of Tokyo and the rest of Japan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kansai International Airport 24.85miles
- Shin Osaka Station 0.55 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within easy access to JR Shin-Osaka Station and Shin-Osaka subway station, this vibrant serviced apartment is designed to suit the requirements of extended stay guests.
This building contain 86 spectacular studio apartments. The elegant living space features TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains internet, TV, iron and ironing board, computer etc and the bathroom features towels, toiletries and hair dryer. Additionally,each apartment has high-tech electronics, plush furnishings and gourmet kitchens.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.