Our fabulous, modern and clean properties are in a quiet neighbourhood but 5 minutes walk to shops, bars, restaurants, parks and sporting venues! Great public transport links to Nottingham, train station, & EMA. Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars, and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest, and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 bed, 2 bath||£170||£168||£162||£156||£145|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands Airport 18.7 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 58.9 km miles
- Nottingham Station 1.1 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
The Arthouse Nottingham is a freshly renovated, spacious five bedroom home from home. Owned by a family of artists, it features original art and photography throughout the period property. There is a kitchen diner, which has a dining table with seating for six, a breakfast bar, solid oak countertops, gas hob with double electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridge freezer, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. Great for foodies and entertaining. The living room has a 55" 4k Samsung TV with Amazon prime, mood lighting, original wooden flooring, and ample seating setup to make this a perfect place to relax in comfort and watch films. The 5 bedrooms range from sizeable to even bigger and can sleep from five up to ten people. There are two bathrooms. Safety for our guests and our staff has always been a top priority for Prim Short Stays. We want our guests to know that we are doing everything we can to provide clean and safe accommodation. Our cleaning teams have individual Risk Assessments and practices in place with access to PPE and high-grade virucide cleaning equipment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.