Del Basilico 4B/81675 Serviced Apartment, Trevi
Via del Basilico is located in the Trevi neighbourhood, one of the seven hills of Rome, which is named after the three mouths of the aqueduct of the Aquatic Virgin of the trivium.
The Trevi neighbourhood is bordered by Via Ventiquattro Maggio, Via del Quirinale, Via Venti Settembre, Piazza San Bernardo, via di Santa Susanna, via San Nicola da Tolentino, via di San Basilio, piazza Barberini, via del Tritone, via del Corso. Villa Borghese, one of the most important and beautiful parks of the city with its Italian gardens, English-style areas, buildings, small buildings, fountains and lakes is very close to Via del Basilico.
The Sistine Theater, inaugurated December 28, 1949 as a cinema-theater, is only 400m away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£170||£165||£160||£155||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Fiumicino Airport 20.5miles
- Ciampino Airport 10 miles
- Termini 0.6 miles
- Tiburtina 2.3 miles
- Barberini 0.1 miles
- Spagna 0.5 miles
- termini 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
This elegant 1-bedroom apartment is in an historic building in the heart of the centre of Rome, only a few minutes from Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto.
This apartment has been recently refurbished and has an amazing terrace overlooking the rooftops of Rome. It opens onto a hallway which leads to the bedroom on your left, furnished with a double bed (160cm x 190cm), bedside tables and wardrobe. The apartment has a bathroom with a shower cabin which is also on the left of the hallway, which also leads to the living area with kitchenette. The living area is furnished with a sofa, two armchairs, TV and a low sideboard.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
For short stays we will keep:
- 30% of the total amount due for cancellations received 48 hours or more from check-in; - 100% of the total amount due for cancellations received less than 48hrs from check-in.
For medium / long stays Halldis will keep:
- 30% of the first monthly rent, for cancellations received within 48hrs from check-in;
- one month rent for cancellations received less than 48hrs from check-in
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.