Kfar Saba Street Serviced Apartment
In the immediate area of this apartment, you will find walking around the peaceful Neve Tzedek neighborhood plenty of small restaurants and cafes, as well as many other special points of interest.
All places of interest are within walking distance, as the neighborhood is known for its' art and atmosphere. The house is in a very central area and close to the market, jaffa and the heart of Tel Aviv. The beach is within only 5 minutes walk.
• NO SMOKING
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO PARTIES ALLOWED
• TURN OF LIGHTS AND AC/HEATING WHEN OUT OF THE PROPERTY
• RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBOURS BY KEEPING NOISE TO A REASONABLE LEVEL AT ALL TIMES
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Airport Terminal 3 14miles
- Eilat/Chelouche 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Private garden
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a high-quality vacation rental set up for a great stay in Tel-Aviv! The apartment is located in a famous, peaceful and central area of Neve Tzedek with one of a kind atmosphere. Where you are surrounded by many unique restaurants, small bars, art galleries as well as being only minutes from the beach.
The house is air-conditioned and the bedroom has a gallery level above it with a 2nd space and a comfortable double bed (same space and room, pay attention that there isn't a full private separation).
There is a private garden area with seating available for catching some breeze and sun with your favorite drink for some perfect chillout time.
This unique getaway in the heart of the bohemian neighborhood belongs to an artist who is using the house as an alternative gallery for his works. The walls are dynamic and are being dressed often with different kinds of pieces that express the owner's artworks.
The sofa can open up to a double bed as well for extra guests if needed. All amenities are for your own use, so feel free to enjoy everything in the house.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.