Dong Wai Mansio Apartments, Dongcheng
Beijing is China’s sprawling capital and is known as much for modern architecture as its ancient sites like the grand Forbidden City complex.
The apartments are 2 km from Guijie Street, with Yonghegong Temple only 2.3 km away. The apartments are also only 800 m from Workers Stadium Pub Street and Sanlitun is 1.8 km away. For international travel, It is 1 km Dongzhimen Airport Express Station, where guests can easily take a train to Capital International Airport, is only 1.1 km away.
Dongcheng is a great choice for travellers interested in sightseeing and attractions in Beijing.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||CNY1100||CNY1100||CNY1100||CNY1100||CNY1100|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||CNY1900||CNY1900||CNY1900||CNY1900||CNY1900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 11.1miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 13.5 miles
- Dongsishitiao Station 0.4 miles
- Dongzhimen Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Dong Wai Mansio apartments are stylish and elegant all wrapped up in a tidy bow, these apartments in Dongcheng bring the Chinese capital to life.
Offering accommodation with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV, some of the units even have a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a fridge and stovetop, and each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are also provided for comfort and convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.