Apartments Near Empire State Building, New York
Apartments Near the Empire State Building, New York
Looking for apartments near the Empire State Building, New York? We offer immaculately tailored units that cater to the needs of discerning travelers and families with aplomb. You will find it a welcome change to stay at our comfortable, well-furnished and feature equipped apartments in New York City instead of choosing conventional hospitality accommodation. Our apartments are located in close proximity to the Empire State Building, one of the major landmarks in NYC in the heart of the city. They are well connected to major public transit facilities, business and commercial hubs and other tourist and historical landmarks.
The observation decks and art-deco architecture are major draws with approximately 4 million people visiting the 86th and 102nd floor observatories annually while another 80th floor indoor observatory opened to the public last year. The building itself has found pride of place in more than 200 movies and television shows including King Kong which was released in the year 1933. It uniquely symbolizes New York City, being named one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World courtesy the American Society of Civil Engineers. It is one of the most popular buildings in the country along with being a designated NYC landmark as well. It was made into a National Historic Landmark back in the year 1986.
Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best apartments near Empire State Building, New York. We have a wide selection of units that will cater to every kind of traveler without any hassles.
Finding Apartments Near the Empire State Building
We have several strategically located apartments near the Empire State Building, New York for your perusal. All our apartments are centrally located and well connected to major tourist and historical landmarks along with major shopping streets and retail hubs, business zones and entertainment areas.
Here are some of the apartments worth considering in this regard:
- West 50th Street Midtown - 6D
- Wall Street #24G
- East 92nd Street Upper East Side - 15G
- West 48th Street #30H
- East Street - Upper East Side - 15F
- East Houston Street East Village - 7J
- East 40th Street Apartment 19F
- West 15th Street #501
- Park Avenue Murray Hill - 16B
- West 19th Street Chelsea - 19F
- East 58th Street - Sutton Place - 15A
- West 48th Street #28P
Our team will help you find comfortable and feature equipped apartments for enjoyable stays in New York City.
Why Book Apartments Near the Empire State Building?
You should definitely consider booking apartments near the Empire State Building, New York since the central location puts you in close proximity to almost every major zone in Manhattan. You can access the Financial District, CBD and other key attractions like Fifth Avenue with ease. Along with the strategic location which puts you in close proximity to major public transportation facilities, you will enjoy the connectivity to major tourist attractions, bars, restaurants, theaters and more. The apartments themselves come with lovely views and spacious interiors which are cozily furnished for comfortable and pleasant stays in NYC for extended time periods. Equipped with all necessary appliances and other facilities, they will lend an air of privacy and freedom to your trip which is not possible elsewhere.
Apartments Near Empire State Building for Corporate Travelers
If you are a corporate traveler, you will greatly appreciate our apartments near the Empire State Building, New York. Our apartments are well connected to major commercial areas and offices in the CBD (Central Business District), Financial District and even Wall Street among other locations. You will also appreciate connectivity to public transit systems along with major entertainment and recreational landmarks. Enjoy additional space and privacy in your own apartment which helps you unwind in style after long days at work. Chill out with your favorite beverage and television show on the couch courtesy of the flat-screen television and cable packages. Brainstorm with colleagues and stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi round the clock. Rustle up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Life becomes so much more enjoyable and home-like when you are in NYC, courtesy of our serviced apartments.
Apartments Near the Empire State Building for Leisure Travelers
Apartments near the Empire State Building, New York will definitely be great choices for leisure travelers and families looking for rest, recreation and relaxation in that order! They offer ample space for accommodating everyone right from the spouse and kids to even the in-laws if they tag along! We have studios that are ideal for couples and solo travelers while our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments cater to slightly bigger families and traveling groups. Find family-friendly amenities including the best bathroom toiletries and amenities, fully equipped and operational kitchens, all necessary appliances, security and fire safety provisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable packages and flat-screen televisions among others. Find your own home away from home in New York City with our serviced apartments.
Facilities in Our Apartments Near the Empire State Building
We offer several amenities and facilities at our apartments near the Empire State Building, New York including the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Several apartments also have added facilities including swimming pools, lounges, rooftop terraces, balconies, cafes, restaurants, bars, sauna and Jacuzzi facilities and even spa facilities. Facilities may vary from one apartment to another although every unit has its distinctive charm and bevy of features for the convenience and comfort of guests.
Cost of Apartments Near the Empire State Building
If you are worried about the cost of apartments near the Empire State Building, New York, then you need not fret! We strive to maintain fair and reasonable prices for our apartments in New York City for all our guests. Even during peak seasons which see a massive rush of travelers, our prices are never exorbitant or unaffordable. They are always in line with industry standards without any hidden charges. We also provide 24-hour management and assistance for seamlessly and quickly resolving all your queries.
About the Empire State Building
The Empire State Building is a famous 102 storey art-deco building that towers over Midtown Manhattan in NYC. Designed by Lam, Shreve & Harmon and constructed between 1930-31, the name comes from Empire State which is a nickname of New York City itself. Roof height stands at 380 m for the structure while overall height is 443.2 m inclusive of the antenna. It was the tallest building in the whole world until the World Trade Center was built in the year 1970. After the latter, unfortunately, collapsed in the attacks of 9/11, the Empire State Building was once again the tallest skyscraper in NYC till the year 2012. As of this year, it is the 7th tallest structure in NYC and the 9th tallest in the USA. It is also the world’s 48th tallest structure. The site of the building in Midtown South was originally a farm in the early 18th century and was developed as the location for the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel back in 1893. In 1929, Empire State Inc. purchased the site and made plans for a gigantic skyscraper here. The design was changed a whopping 15 times until it became the tallest structure in the world at the time.
As the first building to surpass 100 floors at the time and the world’s tallest building, the structure was instantly held as synonymous with New York City and even the nation itself. In the year 2013, the building was held as embodying NYC completely by Time magazine while it has also been labeled as the quintessential 20th century New York City building in spite of there being several other contemporary skyscrapers over the years. Post its completion, travel companies such as the New York Central Railroad and Short Line Motor Coach Service used it as the icon for symbolizing New York. It is hugely popular amongst USA residents with a 2007 survey noting that it was America’s favorite building (survey by the American Institute of Architects). The building was seen as a major embodiment of hope for the country after the ravages of the Depression. The Washington Post has rated the building as one of the seven wonders of the modern world back in 1931 while Holiday magazine stated that its height would be taller than the cumulative height of the Great Pyramid of Giza and Eiffel Tower in 1958.
USA residents have often called it the Eighth Wonder of the modern world. It has found pride of place in 250 movies along with countless books, video games and television shows. It first appeared in Swiss Family Manhattan in 1932 before King Kong immortalized it in the year 1933. Other movies such as Sleepless in Seattle, An Affair to Remember, Independence Day and Empire (by Andy Warhol) have also featured the building along with TV shows such as Daleks in Manhattan, an episode in Doctor Who and several such modern productions. The Empire State Building Run-Up is a race from the ground level, right till the observation deck on the 86th floor. It is an annual event ever since the year 1978 and participants are called both climbers and runners. The vertical distance covered is a whopping 1,050 ft or 320 m along with a total of 1,576 steps. The record time taken is 9 minutes and 33 seconds courtesy Paul Crake, the professional Australian cyclist in the year 2003.
Major Landmarks Near Our Empire State Building Apartments
If you are visiting the Empire State Building, you would do well to check out several nearby attractions and tourist landmarks as well. These include the following:
- Madison Square Garden - Madison Square Garden is one of the most famous attractions just near the Empire State Building. The iconic arena is the home of the New York Rangers and New York Knicks while also hosting several high-profile and acclaimed sports events and concerts around the year. It first opened its doors in the year 1968 and witnesses millions of visitors every year as well. From an autographed list of musical sets by Elton John to iconic New York Knicks’ moments and the liturgy book from the Pope Francis Papal Mass, there is a lot to view here on a guided tour.
- Museum of Sex - Another key landmark adjacent to the Empire State Building, the Museum of Sex is known for its novel exhibits and popular events around the year. Visitors will get jaw-dropping insights on the evolution of human sexuality over the years. This is one of NYC’s most unique attractions for tourists.
- Fashion Tours - The New York City fashion industry has earned its place in the annals of global fashion excellence. There are specialized fashion tours which take you through some of the most famous and popular global stores along with giving you a chance to shop your heart out at the biggest fashion marquees. You will learn more about designers, brands, fashion icons and the history and evolution of NYC’s hallowed fashion industry.
- Bryant Park Ice Rink - Open on a seasonal basis during the winters, this is possibly the sole free ice rink in all of NYC (New York City). Bank of America has generously contributed towards making this a major attraction for locals and tourists alike. In winter, you can have a ball with your family or pals at the skating rink.
- Herald Square - Herald Square is one of the most popular NYC intersections near the Empire State Building. Surrounded by Sixth Avenue, 34th Street and Broadway, Herald Square got its name from The Herald which was a famous newspaper of yore. The flagship store here is Macy’s, one of the world’s biggest-ever departmental stores. The square has been renovated multiple times over the last few decades and you will enjoy a stroll here alongside one of the city’s most famous thoroughfares.
- Koreatown - One block away from the iconic Madison Square Garden and heavily inspired by the city of Seoul in South Korea, Koreatown is a vibrant NYC locality that you possibly didn't know about! Several businesses and shopping jaunts line up cheek by jowl with restaurants serving up lip-smacking South Korean fare and delicious dishes!
- The Flatiron Building - Yet another landmark near the Empire State Building (a short walk will suffice), the Flatiron Building is unique for its design and architectural touches. It goes up to 22 stories with a highly distinctive shape and style. The building was completed in the year 1902 and is held as synonymous with the area, while being located near 5th Avenue, Broadway and East 22nd Street as well.
Best Restaurants Near Our Empire State Building Apartments
You will find several popular restaurants near the Empire State Building. Some of them include:
- Salvation Taco - This vibrant and colorful joint in Pod 39 comes with votive-lit plush bars, lounging couches and ping-pong tables in cute glass nooks. The Mexican fare here is simply delicious including customized tortillas complete with extra fillings like Berkshire pork carnitas or simply coconut braised short rib.
- The Peninsula New York - The Peninsula is for a classic afternoon tearoom experience at its aptly named Gotham Lounge or a scintillating cocktail hour at Bar at Clement. The dinners here are wholesome and magnificent with tasting menus coming with discerning wine pairings as well. You can even consider going up to the rooftop bar Salon de Ning for lovely views and Asian influenced grub.
- Urbanspace Vanderbilt - This is a 12,000 sq. ft. venture from the famous team behind hits like Broadway Bites and Mad Sq. Eats among other pop-ups. There is a 200 seater court that has several favorites on offer including wood-fired pizzas from Roberta’s, La Palapa tacos and even the signature pepperoncini pie which is an exclusive Vanderbilt offering. Some other popular picks here include Toby’s Estate Coffee, Ovenly and Two Tbsp, the vegetarian pop-up.
- The Grill - A superlative revamp of the famous Grill Room at the Four Seasons Hotel, this joint by Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick (Major Food Group), brings back classics like Filet Peconic, three versions of Dover sole, lobster Newburg and more. The spit-roasted beef is a crowd favorite, sliced to perfection and laced in grated horseradish.
- Taproom No. 307 - This popular watering hole in Murray Hill is unlike most sports bars you will find. It has almost 40 uniquely crafted brews on tap along with casks aplenty in tandem to seasonally changing bottled beers too. This joint is famous for its food as well; popular picks include bay shrimp hush puppies, classic poutine and basil-kale pesto flatbread.
- Sushi Yasuda - Sushi Yasuda is a tribute to fine Japanese cuisine and masterfully executed dishes. The Sushi master at work here is an experience worth observing by all means. Satiate your taste buds with the fabulous miso soup and segue along with rich eel, sweet egg custard and sliced scallop over milky and delicious sushi rice. This is mainstream yet fine dining at its best!
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.