Kayabacho Serviced Apartments, Chiyoda
The apartments are in Chūō, one of Tokyo's many neighbourhoods.
Chūō is a special ward that forms part of the heart of Tokyo, Japan. The ward was formed in 1947 as a merger of Kyobashi and Nihonbashi wards following Tokyo City's transformation into Tokyo Metropolis. With great connections to the rest of the city, you can enjoy the big attractions in the city with ease. Sumida River and Kayabacho Station are near the apartment.
Kayabacho Station will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 11.7miles
- Narita International Airport 39.8 miles
- Kayabacho Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Heading to Tokyo soon? Then Kayabacho Serviced Apartments should be under your consideration.
Conveniently located within very close range to Tokyo station, both the departure and arrival point for limousine buses to and from both Haneda and Narita Airport, as well as Tokyo City Air Terminal. Amenities inside these Tokyo studio apartments include a desk, double bed, television, telephone, kitchen utensils, tableware, microwave, refrigerator, bathroom amenities etc.
Overall, the apartments are the ideal base to enjoy the astonishing city of Tokyo.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.