College 2 Bedroom Apartment
Merchant City Apartments – College Apartment is located at the top of Ingram Street, running from Royal Exchange Square right through the heart of the Merchant City, Ingram Street is lined by elegant blonde sandstone buildings and innumerable architectural wonders. Ingram Street morphed into the city’s most exclusive fashion boulevard as luxury and niche brands.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Glasgow Airport 10miles
- High Street 0.2 miles
- St Enoch 1 miles
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Private patio
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
College Apartment is located at the Merchant City in Glasgow City Centre. Close to Strathclyde University and Glasgow Royal Infirmary. A huge array of bars and restaurants are nearby. A short walk past the Italian Centre shops and restaurants to George Square and Glasgow’s best shops. Public parking nearby.
This cosy two-bedroom apartment sleeps up to 4 guests in a master bedroom and a twin bedroom. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. There is also a family bathroom with shower over the bath. Free WiFi.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.