Gravilliers Serviced Apartment, Marais
Paris, the City of Light and Love, has all the magic and astounding features that any traveller requires.
The apartment is located right in the historical Marais Area, in a small and quiet street. Art galleries, shops, cafes, bistros and supermarkets are near to you to keep you on your feet. You’ll only be a 10 min walk from La Seine, Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis.
As always, Paris has more than enough transport connections to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.5miles
- Arts & Metiers 1.0 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Beautiful and stylish, this serviced apartment in Paris delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
This 1 bedroom apartment is located on rue des Gravilliers in Le Marais. There’s a tastefully decorated living room, convertible sofa, large dining table, wooden beams, original stone walls, fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom with en suite bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Perfect to become a Parisian.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.