Ludgate Hill near Manchester Victoria
Located in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, guests will be able to access a whole plethora.
Not too far away are the following attractions: The Printworks, Arndale Center, Manchester Arena, Manchester Central, Etihad stadium, and Old Trafford football and cricket grounds - both easily accessible, either by Metrolink or approximately £10 in an Uber.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 10miles
- Manchester Victoria 0.4 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 1 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Experience Manchester at it's best in this modern Northern Quarter, 2 bedroom apartment with an additional 2 large double sofa beds to sleep a max of 8 people
Regardless of your reason for visiting Manchester, we want to ensure you have everything you need (without having to carry your own body weight in luggage to bring it with you!) Let us know what you need in advance and We'll do our best to have it ready for you when you arrive.
The location is ideal for the nightlife, sporting occasions, concerts or both Salford and Manchester University. The area is quiet and safe (video intercom system and key) with CCTV within communal areas, despite being in the heart of the city.
Free parking is available on the street for up to 2 hours between 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday, but it can sometimes be difficult to find a parking space. If not, there is a car park priced at £4.50 for all-day parking.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.