Rozengracht Serviced Apartment
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The apartment is located in the Jordaan neighbourhood. A popular area with many small streets, small canals, galeries, restaurants and cafés, you will soon discover why it’s so loved. Public transportation is right in front of the apartment, the tram will take you directly to Central station in just a few minutes.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol airport 9.6miles
- Amsterdam Central 1 miles
- Rozengracht 0.06 miles
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Stylish and elegant, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
This bright apartment with dark wooden floors and large windows is situated on the first floor of the building. The delightful living room is very spacious and features a comfortable sofa, dining table, large flat screen TV and iPod docking station. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with the necessary kitchen utensils to prepare your own meals and both the bedrooms are at the back of the apartment with double beds in both. The master bedroom features an additional flat screen TV. All in all, it’s a great stay for everyone.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.