< Back to all posts

Area recommendations - London Bridge

V

I'm looking for somewhere I can drink some authentic ales - lots of pubs and bars near to where I work in London Bridge have a very limited selection. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

3 answers
R
upvote    0    Hi Vivian, the best place I can think of is the East India arms on Fenchurch Street (nearest tube is Tower Hill). All this pub does is serve ales!
A
upvote    0    Try Belushi's in London Bridge - nice place for Friday night - Ale's and other drinks.
H
upvote    0   
  • 214 Bermondsey: A popular gin joint that holds over 100 bottles of Gin with a mix of London and Californian Gins.  
  • Hop Burns & Black: In this well stocked bar, you will find 300 bottled beers, hot sauces and multiple vintage vinyl records. This is a tiny micropub which served bottled beers and beers by the keg. You will get beer from all parts of the UK here.
  • Balls brothers: Located close to the London Bridge station, this wine bar is located next to the Thame.
  • Bermondsey distillery:  This is the home of Jensen’s Gin in London and located next to Maltby Street Market. This distillery is open to the public for gin tastings and for other drinks. You can also book gin distillery tours for groups of 10-20 people.
  • Bermondsey Yard Cafe: This is a car park that has been converted into a restaurant and is a great spot.
  • Boot & Flogger:  This is an old fashioned tavern with classic interiors that resemble a wine cave. In addition to some delicious steak, that have a great range of wines and ales.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Enjoy 20% off on selected London
apartments when you book between
January - March 2019

Use Code - LONDON20

Book Now

We’ve entered Tokyo.
Book your next stay in our
NEW Tokyo apartments and