In light of the on-going developments of COVID-19, we are working tirelessly to assist those who require assistance in this challenging time.
For In House Guests:
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we are still open and operating in the United Kingdom for anyone travelling for work or essential purposes. Internationally, we are operating in accordance with local governmental guidance.
Whether you require serviced apartments for a few days, to quarantine upon international arrival, for work purposes, or for those who cannot return home, we have a range of accommodation options available. If you have any enquiries please contact your account manager if you are an existing client, or contact us via +44 (0)203 701 3010.
Due to the ongoing legislative changes, our Operations Department regularly review best practices and act in accordance with government guidelines.
Please see below our updated procedures.
- Our guest service representative will be at 2 meters distance from the guests.
- Guest services will wear a mask.
- Guest Services will not touch or carry any guest belonging.
- Guest services will complete inspections in advance of the Check-In.
- Any guest communication or enquiry to be followed via email or phone [email protected] / 0203-701-3010 (Reservation Lines Available 24/7).
Please note, our Housekeeping Staff operate in a manner that is entirely consistent with the latest government and scientific guidance.
Please find the latest update:
- We will leave fresh linen, towels, toiletries, toilet roll, tissues and bin liners inside behind the door on the usual service cleaning days.
- Collection: Please leave used linen and towels inside behind the door for us to collect, we will be providing sufficient bags for this.
- When collecting or dropping off linen and towels, our Housekeeping team will wear a mask at all times to ensure that safety protocols are strictly followed.
Please note, our Maintenance Staff operate in a manner that is entirely consistent with the latest government and scientific guidance.
- Guests should continue to report maintenance issues in the usual way via email or telephone.
- We will respond to maintenance issues based on the severity of the situation.
- When attending your apartment for maintenance purposes, our Maintenance staff will wear a mask at all times to ensure that safety protocols are strictly followed.
Self Declaration Form:
Before arrival, guests must fill in a COVID-19 Self Declaration form and be required to specify their reason for travel. This information is used for the purpose of check ins, and will be destroyed immediately after check out.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us through the live chat on our website, or via email at [email protected] which is available 24/7.
For New Bookings:
We understand the importance of flexibility during this period. As such, we offer:
Deposit now, pay the rest in full later: We have introduced a deposit now scheme, where guests can pay 25% the total value of their stay now to hold the booking and pay the remaining balance of their stay 24 hours before they arrive. You will notice this at the check out.
Vouchers: If you cannot honour your booking due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to vouchers worth the total value of your booking. You can redeem the value of your vouchers at any time. Please note, apartment rates vary throughout the year.
ACCOMODATION & CLEANING
- We have a 24h window after a guest check out before our
Housekeeping team access the apartment
- After every check-out, the whole apartment is disinfected by a fogging machine with advanced silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide ecological disinfectant and biofilm remover. Additionally, we will carry out complete disinfection of furniture and equipment available in the room, paying specific attention to handles, telephone, kitchen, bathroom, and TV with remote control.
- Where there is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 from the previous occupant, we allow 72 hours to elapse before our cleaning team enters the apartment. The bedding is changed according to safety standards and using disinfectants such as Super ozonit, meeting European standards EN 14476.
- The Linens & towels are washed in a 65 degrees’’ temperature to kill all germs and bacterias
- Housekeeping staff work with gloves, masks and any mandatory PPE while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- During cleaning works, the housekeeping carts are protected with a protective foil, the vacuum cleaners are disinfected each time and the cleaning materials are used to only one apartment
- Additional sets of linen are available on request.
- There is no risk of cross contamination between apartments through either the air conditioning or ventilation systems.
- All employees are regularly trained in accordance with the requirements of WHO, IGHP and GOV instructions.
- Each employee performs his/her duties in accordance with governmental guidance. This includes wearing a mask or protective helmet in parts of the facility where direct contact with the guest takes place.
- Employees have access to disinfectants : liquids, wet wipes and personal protective materials.