Accommodation near Heathrow Airport
Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
Heathrow Airport is one of the busiest airports in the UK for international connections. With millions of passengers and tourists every year coming in through the gates, it is a pivotal hub to bring business and leisure travellers to the city of London. However, while a lot of travellers will be looking to go from the airport and straight to the centre of the city to their hotel or rented accommodation, others want to be close to the travel hub and explore the area that surrounds the airport itself - either for convenience or for a new way to experience London.
What Are The Best Apartments Near Heathrow Airport?
There are always going to be the gems in any award-winning portfolio, and our Heathrow accommodation is no different. With every apartment fully equipped for the needs of business and leisure, all guests can unwind in the best that we can offer close to the busiest airport in London. The spacious interiors and the sleek designs make them our top apartments superior to all the rest. They have that originality that travellers are attracted to, that extra spark that leaves all others one space behind.
We recommend that guests book the following serviced accommodation near Heathrow Airport:
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- Serviced Apartments In Heathrow
- Staycity London Heathrow
- London Square Apartment Brentford
- Easton House
- Limetree Northcroft Ealing Apartments
- Lexham Gardens
- Staybridge Suite Heathrow Bath Road
- Noble House
- Elthorne Luxury Apartments (X2) - Uxbridge
- Royal Apartments (X4) - Heathrow
Why Do Travellers Book Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport?
Having the airport in close proximity to accommodation is vital for guests who are always on the move. They may well need a quick exit in order to attend a last-minute meeting or just want to be somewhere quieter than in the dead centre of London. The access via the London Underground and TfL rail services to the airport itself makes it a key pick for all who need a more efficient and direct connection. Being less crowded than Central London is another reason why visitors choose to stay here as they want a calmer spot.
Facilities in Our Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
Our award-winning serviced apartments come complete with all the amenities that our guests require for short and long term stays. Whether it’s a family looking for a new way to enjoy Britain’s capital city or a corporate traveller needing to find a safe haven from the office culture, our apartments are the solution to all requirements. Upon entry, our guests will find a fully equipped kitchen for making healthy meals, a TV to watch all the new shows, free Wi-Fi to stream content and stay connected, living areas with enough space to fit the group, and sleek comfy bedrooms that are the no.1 spot to get thirty winks of sleep.
Other facilities can be included at an extra cost or can be free if the stay is long term. A gym to burn off the stresses of the day, a concierge to take care of the little things, a spa for relaxing and a business centre to avoid the rush hour traffic; all of these things can create a wholesome London experience.
Corporate Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
Business travel needs to combine comfort and convenience. There needs to be a second home to come back to, and a second office to work remotely from. We guarantee all these things at our apartments. Being in close proximity to Heathrow Airport they have all the convenience that business travellers living the fast, hectic life need. They can pack and catch the next plane in no time at all. Alternatively, they can work through their strategies in the apartment and get their notes in order, or simply crash in front of the TV. The worlds of business and chill are easily merged.
Leisure Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
When families want to get away from the noise of the central districts of London, they go to the areas surrounding Heathrow Airport. With a town-like aurora and sensibility, this is where kids and parents can wind down and keep the loud crowds of London at arm’s length. Once they open up their new accommodation near Heathrow Airport, they will soon discover that they made the best choice for all family members. Fully equipped for all ages and needs, family bonding has never been easier. For single travellers and couples, our apartments still have the space needed for a romantic night in or a lonely evening in front of the TV with a home-cooked meal and a glass of red wine.
Types of Accommodation Near Heathrow
A portfolio like ours has a variety of options for guests to choose from. We recognise that every stay in London is going to be different so everyone that chooses the capital for a short or long trip has plenty of options to consider. From spacious multi-bedroom apartments to studios that are smaller and have a more compact feel, everyone can find the best type of accommodation to make their trip a huge success.
Below are the apartment varieties that can be booked near Heathrow Airport:
- Studio - These smaller and self-sufficient spaces have everything in an open plan layout for a quicker way of living.
- I Bedroom - Those that don’t like open spaces and want everything to have its own place should book these apartments.
- 2 Bedroom - Slightly bigger families and groups will require more space which is where these come in handy.
- 3 Bedroom - Finally, our most spacious choice for our Heathrow accommodation, big groups and families will be right at home here.
Facts About Heathrow Airport
Heathrow Airport has been the main drive of Hounslow and other areas that are gathered around the travel hub. Its presence has ensured growth and contribution to the local economy. But Heathrow Airport has a few enticing and intriguing facts that are worth sharing for those that like a bit of trivia.
A few facts and info about the airport can be found below:
- The distance between London Heathrow Airport and Buckingham Palace is 14 miles approximately.
- The total size of Heathrow Airport is 1,227 hectares. That’s pretty big.
- The most popular destinations travelled to via the airport are New York (JFK), Dubai, Dublin, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
- Heathrow has 80.1 million passengers across the world fly from its gates every year.
- Domestic passengers make up 6% (4.8 million); business travellers around 33% (26.5 million); leisure travellers around 67% (52.1 million), and transfer passengers around 30% (24 million).
What Attractions Are Near Our Heathrow Accommodation?
London is full of respected landmarks and sights that are visited by millions of travellers and tourists every year. But outside in Heathrow, where the memorable sights are a bit of a distance away, other relics and places of interest usurp the shopping streets and museums that make up the culture of the capital city. We have apartments not too far from some of these landmarks and they can be reached by bus or a few stops on the train.
Notable attractions near our Heathrow apartments include the following:
- Windsor Castle - One of the Royal Family’s residences, there are daily tours here to fascinate those who are eager to see how the monarch and her family live.
- Hounslow Urban Farm - A great place to take young children, there are cows, pigs, sheep, goats, ducks, poultry, rabbits and more animals.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew - With more than 30,000 different kinds of plants on display, the sights and the smells will take the breath away.
- Twickenham Stadium - The home of Rugby, the stadium is where England won the Rugby World Cup in 2015 and is populated by passionate supporters on game days.
- Legoland Windsor - An essential attraction for the kids, they can go on rides and live the world of Lego for a few short hours while the world passes by.
- Thorpe Park - A theme park for older kids, this is the place to bring the whole family together for a day of thrills.
- Chessington World of Adventures - Rides, roller coasters, a zoo and much more, it will be difficult not to keep everyone excited.
- Ascot Racecourse - The Ascot Races are where the poshest and richest gather for a day of betting and sportsmanship. Plus, a bit of booze goes a long way too.
- Ham House - A Grade I listed property from 1610, it’s a symbol of the old establishment and how they lived
- Musical Museum, Brentford - With one of the world’s foremost collections of self-playing musical instruments, a 230-capacity concert hall and a cinema, this is a fun night out for leisure guests.
- London Motor Museum - Housing a number of famous vehicles, including Herbie the Volkswagen Beetle, an original Batmobile and a Ford Gran Torino, it’s not hard to see why movie and culture fans crowd the place for their chance to sit behind the wheel.
- Windsor Great Park - The 2,020-hectares has a deer park, woods, formal avenues, gardens and wild grasslands. It also hosts special events throughout the year
What Are the Best Restaurants Near Our Heathrow Accommodation?
Eating out near Heathrow is never a hassle. With our centrally located apartments, guests can hit the top restaurants and indulge in the best of Britain and the world. A global reputation keeps the cuisine options far and wide so every business and leisure guest can find something worth indulging in.
- The Darwin - Based in Heathrow Airport, this ideal for those guests coming in to grab a bite to eat to refresh themselves for the journey ahead.
- Caviar House London Heathrow - Those that love their seafood and caviar should come here whenever they want to indulge in the finest twitch on offer in the Heathrow area.
- Market Gardener - Stylish and traditional, this British pub can be found in the airport and features a great menu to get everyone prepared for the oncoming flight.
- Oriel Grande Brasserie - A French restaurant, it has the je ne sais quoi about it that business and leisure travellers love about continental dining.
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse - This private airport lounge may only be open to certain ticket holders, however, its menu is one that’s more than worth it for those lucky few.
- La Salle - French cuisine is still alive and well in this popular eatery that can satisfy all with a menu that is simple yet showing off at the same time.
- The Perfectionists' Cafe - Those that expect the utmost perfection in every part of their order will find that this little joint stays true to its name, thus offering the clientele the trust and competency they desire in good food.
- Wondertree - Quick casual meals are available from around the world, and the sleek and modern atmosphere adds its own touch to the proceedings.
- Annayu Restaurant - The rich textures of Indian cuisine are waiting to be indulged by those eager travellers that need a little spicy kick before they start jetting off all over the world, or want a smooth curry to calm themselves down before heading to their serviced accommodation.
- The Pheasant Restaurant & Pheasant Inn - This expansive dark wood pub has an eclectic, grill-heavy menu that can fill up all those travellers that have come to bask in the city of London’s delights or are filling themselves up before heading home.
What Travel Connections Are There Near Heathrow Airport?
The area around Heathrow is impeccably well connected which isn’t a huge surprise given how infamous London is for its transport networks. When guests stay near Heathrow they want quick travel times in both directions; airport and city. With our serviced accommodation, we have an array of apartments that keep our clients in close proximity to the Underground and TfL rail connection so they don’t have to worry about long commutes or missing their flights home.
Some of the London Underground stations near Heathrow and the surrounding areas are:
- Heathrow Terminal 2 &3
- Heathrow Terminal 4
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- Hatton Cross
- Hounslow West
- Hounslow Central
- Hounslow East
National Rail connections close to Heathrow, that take visitors to other parts of the UK also include:
- Syon Lane
- Heathrow Terminal 2 &3
- Heathrow Terminal 4
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- West Drayton
- Hayes & Harlington
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.