1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
1 Bedroom Apartments in Manhattan
Many people travel to New York City every year either to experience the culture or to visit some of the renowned tourist attractions, or, for official work as it is one of the biggest economies in the world. As there are so many neighborhoods in all five boroughs of New York, it is often confusing which locality to stay in and what kind of accommodation one might need. Although hotels are always a good choice, staying in your private serviced apartment is a better option. Especially for those who are looking for home-like comfort and privacy. Our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan are the best option for those travelers. People who travel alone or with their partner would really appreciate the private space with countless amenities. Our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan are located in every major location of NYC. You just have to select the neighborhood that you find suitable for your short or long term stay in the city and leave the rest to us.
Our Top 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
All these serviced apartments are fully furnished with everything that you may need during your stay in Manhattan. Our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan offer plenty of facilities that you can enjoy while you stay. We take the safety and security of our guests very seriously and all our serviced apartments are well-equipped to take care of our guests and give them a memorable staying experience. Whether you are visiting New York for a nice vacation or for official work, our serviced apartments are well-located to keep your commuting worries at bay. With many subway stations within walking distance from our 1 bedroom serviced apartments, commuting to any part of the city is quite easy. Apart from subways, guests may also use other modes of transportation like public buses or private cabs. Most of the tourist attractions are a few subway stops away or within walking distance from these apartments. The same goes for the places of work for the guests who are in New York for official visits. Manhattan is filled with awesome restaurants and lively pubs where you can have a nice meal and drink good wine or beer. When in Manhattan, don’t forget to enjoy the vibrant nightlife and immersive culture of the place.
Some of the best 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan are:
- 34th Street Furnished Apartment, Chelsea
- West 50th Street and 8th Avenue Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- West 56th Street Furnished Apartment, Manhattan
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
Why Pick Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan?
The first thing any traveler does after deciding the destination is to find a suitable place to stay there. Being the third-largest borough of New York City, Manhattan is filled with several neighborhoods that you can choose from for your stay. At TheSqua.re we make sure that you find our apartments easily that is why our apartments are widely located in every part of the city. Once you decide which neighborhood you would like to stay in, you can leave all your worries up to us. You’ll get the desired comfort and optimum security while staying at our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan. We offer all the necessary facilities to our guests that include private space, a fully-furnished apartment, a well-equipped kitchen, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi connection, an on-site gym, swimming pool, and a secure environment. With great restaurants and bars nearby, our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan are the right choice for visitors who are traveling alone or with a plus one.
Facilities in Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
When you choose to stay at our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan, you just don’t get an apartment; you get the privacy, comfort, safety, security, and a plethora of amenities too. In the apartment you’ll find a cozy bed, chest with drawers, make-up mirror, bedside table, and spacious wardrobe in the bedroom; comfy sofas, chairs, center table, a small workstation, and a flat-screen television in the living room; fully-equipped kitchen with all the necessary energy-saving electrical appliances like refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, toaster, utensils to prepare food and crockery; and classy dining table with chairs in the dining area. There is an uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection in all our apartments so that you can stay in touch with your loved ones while away on a vacation. For working professionals, you can use it for work purposes. For people who like to work out every day, there is an on-site gym where they can continue with their routine. For the safety and security of our guests, we provide on-site security, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, spy-holes on the doors, first aid kits, and intercom systems. Also, there is 24 hours management availability if in case you need to get in touch with them regarding anything. There are many other facilities that you can enjoy once you stay at our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan.
Attractions Near Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
Manhattan is one of the densely populated boroughs out of the five boroughs of New York. There are so many great places to visit and things to do in Manhattan that all the time seems to be less especially when you are there for a specific time period. Manhattan comprises places like The Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, some of the most famous tourist attractions in the world. While staying at our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan you can easily visit these places and many more with ease because of the great transportation system and nearby subway stations. Some of the tourist attractions that you must visit during your stay in Manhattan are:
- Empire State Building - The Empire State Building is one of the greatest tourist attractions of New York City. There is always a long queue of visitors who want to go to the observation deck on the 86th floor of the building to admire the mesmerizing view of New York City’s skyline and the city itself.
- Times Square - The place of the famous ball drop on New Year’s Eve and the vibrant series of glowing billboards showing different advertisements. Times Square is the place to be if you want to feel lit. Showcased in several movies, Times Square attracts millions of tourists and working professionals every year.
- Statue of Liberty - The Statue of Liberty which was a gift from France to America is now one of the greatest iconic monuments in the world. The 305 feet tall copper statue was designed by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi. If you want to enjoy the best view then be ready to climb 354 steps to reach the crown of the statue. While your visit, don’t forget to pay a visit to the museum on Liberty Island to know some amazing facts.
- Central Park - From taking a stroll in the middle of nature to enjoying a carriage ride through the pathways, Central Park is a place to go to for relaxation and having a good time alone, with family or friends, or with the special someone in your life. The most visited places in Central Park for tourists are the Central Park Zoo, Belvedere Castle, lake, and Strawberry Fields.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - One of the most renowned museums in the USA, Met was founded in the year 1870. You’ll find art, photographs, musical instruments, and much more during your visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Rockefeller Center - If you are looking for great shopping complexes and entertainment then Rockefeller Center is the place to be. There is the Rockefeller Plaza which is a 70 storied skyscraper which offers some amazing views from its Top of the Rock observation deck.
- Broadway - For the love of theater do visit Broadway or as people call it the Theater District of New York. You can enjoy some of the popular Broadway shows during your stay in Manhattan and experience the world of theater.
Best Restaurants & Pubs Near Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
There are many great restaurants and pubs near our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan. You can try all sorts of cuisine, taste some of the best wine, enjoy delectable craft beer, taste some delicious cocktails, dance till your legs hurt while admiring the ambiance of some of the best restaurants in town. After a tiring day of sightseeing or work, one deserves a good meal in a soothing environment. Here are some of the best restaurants and pubs near our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan that will provide you just that:
- Balthazar - It is a French Brasserie that specializes in seafood. The restaurant offers a wide range of poultry and meat dishes. The place is mostly crowded but it is worth the wait. You can also enjoy a good glass of wine or cocktail when you are at Balthazar.
- Wildair - This casual dining space is perfect to go to with friends or on a date. The American restaurant serves simple American food in a sophisticated manner. This wine bar is perfect for everyday visits.
- Loring Place - It is a complete New York style restaurant with handmade pizzas, pasta, and wood-fired dishes. The restaurant offers seasonal American cuisines by Chef Dan Kluger. With its amazing yet simple decor, Loring Place is best for a casual dining experience.
- Kopitiam - A small counter restaurant that serves delicious Malaysian cuisine. The place also offers coffees, teas, and some breakfast items you can grab on your way to work or sightseeing.
- Momofuku Noodle Bar - The restaurant serves a continuously changing roster of noodles, in-house baked buns and bread, and regular dishes. The restaurant is quite famous amongst the youth. Do give it a shot if you want to try something different.
- Uncle Boons - Uncle Boons serves some of the best Thai cuisines in the Manhattan area of New York. It’s calming ambiance with dark wood panels and vintage Thai decor is something you would really appreciate.
- Superiority Burger - In the white-tiled environment Superiority Burger serves all-vegetarian fast food and some of its famous burgers. The small counter-service place is a great choice to have delicious burgers with some great sides.
Cost of 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
Staying in Manhattan is not as pricey as you might think. If you search for a nice locality and comfortable accommodation then there are many options available. However, you’ll find our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan the best fit for your pocket. With amazing facilities, ample living space, privacy, safety, and security; there is no place you would rather be at. The cozy bedroom, comfy living room, well-equipped kitchen, small work station, on-site gym, swimming pool; you’ll get all this and more at a very reasonable price at our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan. So, don’t worry about the cost because all our serviced apartments are well-budgeted for our guests. We are here to ensure that you have a great time during your short or long term stay.
Transport Near Our 1 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in Manhattan
In a city like New York, transportation is never an issue. Wherever you go you’ll find a subway station or public buses or cabs that you can take to any part of the city. Staying in an unknown city and thinking about the commuting options is natural but don’t think too much about it. All our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan are located in areas where you’ll find many commuting options. Whether you want to visit any tourist attraction or you want to travel for work, the best option you would find is the subway. They are so well-connected that most of the locals use subways to travel across the city and you should too.
Here are some of the subway stations that are near our 1 bedroom serviced apartments in Manhattan:
- 14th Street
- 23rd Street
- 50th Street
- Grand Central Station
- Lexington Avenue
- 5th Avenue
- Times Square
- Chambers Street
- Bowling Green Subway Station
- Wall Street
- Houston Street
- Columbus Circle
- Christopher Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.