Central Park Furnished Rentals, New York
Central Park Furnished Rentals, New York
Our Central Park furnished rentals, New York are the best options for those who are looking for extended stays in New York City. Our apartments near Central Park are located really strategically and in close proximity to several tourist landmarks, shopping destinations, restaurants and other attractions.
Central Park is one of the most distinguishable and most recognized landmarks of New York City and one of the most popular parks across the world. Situated right in the heart of New York, it is an oasis of greenery, water bodies, statues, artworks, several tourist attractions and even a zoo. There are multiple events held here throughout the year and Central Park has been featured in innumerable movies, television shows and events.
You can contact our award-winning reservations team for assistance in finding and booking Central Park furnished rentals, New York. Our team will help you find the best possible accommodation for your specific needs along with ensuring a comfortable and memorable stay in New York City as well.
Finding Central Park Furnished Rentals
Central Park furnished rentals, New York, can be readily found courtesy of our wide inventory of serviced and furnished apartments near the landmark. These are some of the options that you can definitely consider:
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- East 68th Street Furnished Apartments
- The Pearl Furnished Apartments
- East 84th Street Upper East Side
- East 82nd Street #24E
- Lexington Avenue Furnished Accommodation
We have multiple choices available for corporate and leisure travelers alike. Every apartment has its own comfortable furnishings, amenities and special vibe that make you instantly feel at home in New York City.
Why Book Central Park Furnished Rentals?
You should definitely consider booking our Central Park furnished rentals, New York owing to their strategic location and central connectivity to major places of interest, business hubs, tourist attractions, restaurants, bars, pubs, nightlife destinations and most importantly, public transit networks. The locational advantages aside, you will love staying near Central Park, one of the most iconic destinations worldwide. Additionally, our apartments offer the best furnishings, amenities and fixtures that you need for a convenient and comfortable stay for extended periods in NYC. We make sure that you get the best combination of space, freedom, privacy and convenience at our serviced apartments.
Central Park Furnished Rentals for Corporate Travelers
Corporate travelers should certainly consider Central Park furnished rentals, New York for various reasons. Our apartments will help you easily access systems of public transportation along with major commercial and business hubs as well. Additionally, you can explore tourist attractions nearby and the famous Central Park during your time off, while checking out neighborhood bars, cafes, restaurants and nightlife establishments as well. Our apartments help you stay connected seamlessly courtesy of complimentary Wi-Fi while cable packages and flat-screen televisions keep you entertained after long days at work. Enjoy extra space, fully equipped kitchens and all necessary amenities which help you relax and re-energize yourself for another productive working day ahead.
Central Park Furnished Rentals for Leisure Travelers
Our Central Park furnished rentals, New York are ideal for leisure travelers and families, particularly those who desire that extra amount of space and privacy during their trip. Enjoy ample room for everyone including the kids and your parents or in-laws while you settle in the Big Apple for a longer duration. Get all necessary amenities and facilities for seamless modern living including the best kitchen and bathroom appliances, complimentary Wi-Fi, security and safety provisions and of course, flat-screen televisions among others. You will be able to truly enjoy your time in NYC with your own place to call home during your stay. Our apartments are also well connected to several tourist attractions including the iconic Central Park itself, along with several popular dining and shopping establishments nearby.
Facilities in Our Central Park Furnished Rentals
There are several available amenities and facilities at our Central Park furnished rentals, New York. Some of these include:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
Some apartments may also come with additional onsite amenities including swimming pools, rooftop terraces, cafes, restaurants, bars and spa facilities. Some may even offer sauna and Jacuzzi provisions along with business centers/conferencing facilities. It all depends on the type of apartment, the location and several other parameters.
Cost of Central Park Furnished Rentals
Our Central Park furnished rentals, New York are light on your pocket at all times. We ensure that our rates are always in line with industry norms while charging fair and reasonable prices from all guests, even during the peak seasons. We also provide 24-hour assistance and support during your trip.
Top Attractions Near Our Central Park Furnished Rentals
Central Park has a plethora of attraction for visitors including the following:
- Strawberry Fields - Strawberry Fields is situated near the Central Park West location, right between 71st and 74th Streets and it is a 2.5 acre zone in Central Park. This is a tribute to the late musical legend and former Beatle, John Lennon, songwriter, singer, peace activist and musician. Designed in a similar manner to the original park design, here is where you will find gorgeous elm trees, flowers, shrubs and rocks. The area has been marked as a quiet zone in the park, officially reopening on the 9th of October, 1985, on the 45th anniversary of the birth of John Lennon. Annually, on this particular date and also on the anniversary of the icon’s demise, fans gather here from all parts of the world. The famous Imagine mosaic in black and white was previously designed by an artists’ team from Naples and this is named after John Lennon’s song Imagine. There is a bronze plaque carrying names of 120+ nations who have planted flowers and made donations for maintaining Strawberry Fields as a Garden of Peace.
- Dakota Building - Next to Strawberry Fields, Dakota Apartments is where Yoko Ono and John Lennon resided, and it was here that the musical legend was killed on the 8th of December, 1980. For paying tribute to his musical talent, life and legacy, the City Council Member, Henry J. Stern designated the zone as Strawberry Fields on 26th March 1981. This was the couple’s favorite zone in Central Park and has been named after the Strawberry Fields Forever song. The Central Park Conservancy was landscaped with assistance from Bruce Kelley along with a donation of $1 million from Yoko Ono.
- Belvedere Castle - Belvedere Castle in Central Park literally translates to a beautiful view. With its charming balconies, it has gorgeous panoramic views which include some of the most iconic landmarks here including the Great Lawn, Delacorte Theater, Ramble and Turtle Pond. Designed in the year 1865 by Jacob Wrey Mould and Calvert Vaux, the structure is a fantasy creation offering amazing backdrops with turrets, flags and a majestic stone façade. The National Weather Service started operating here with scientific instruments from 1919 onwards for determining wind direction and speed. Southwards from the castle, there were recordings made of rainfall that were dispatched to the Brookhaven National Library of the forecast office on Long Island. The castle was reopened and renovated in 1983 by the Central Park Conservancy which is also the Henry Luce Nature Observatory. Visitors will find several historic artifacts and paper mache objects inside along with telescopes and microscopes along with field packs for exploration, containing reference matter, binoculars, notepads and maps. Birdwatchers will also find this to be a splendid location for spotting birds like the osprey, kestrel or hawk. Several community events are also held here throughout the year including astronomy discussions, birding events named On A Wing, storytelling sessions and Halloween haunted castle events as well.
- American Museum of Natural History - The American Museum of Natural History is one of the best attractions for tourists, with a mind-boggling range of specially designed exhibits. New visitors should always venture to the Hayden Planetarium which is situated in the Rose Center for Earth and Space and the planetarium hosts several shows which talk about cosmic events including the formation of planets and stars along with exclusive shows that talk about celestial bodies which can be viewed from Earth itself. On evenings, the planetarium is the site of several special laser light shows along with musical extravaganzas. IMAX movies are also shown throughout the day in the LeFrack Theater, covering several scientific topics including zoology and the natural world. The films are displayed on a 66 foot high and 40-foot widescreen. The Butterfly Conservancy opens in winters, offering a rare glimpse into several exotic butterflies. A tropical rainforest has been astonishingly recreated here, complete with humid and warm air. Visitors can interact with various butterflies here and children can feed them fresh fruit too. One of the sole preserved skeletons of the dodo bird in the world can be viewed here.
- Alice in Wonderland - Located southwards from the Conservatory Water on East 74th Street, this is a bronze edifice going up to 11 feet and is surrounded by the likes of the White Rabbit, Mad Hatter and some other friends. The sculpture was built by Jose de Creeft in 1959 and it was commissioned by George Delacorte, the renowned philanthropist, for the pleasure of children. Kids can climb, crawl over and touch this creation and the design was created on the basis of the original John Tenniel illustrations which were used in the very first published edition of Lewis Carroll’s book. The centerpiece here is quite naturally Alice, shaped after the artist’s daughter, Donna. Alice here sits on a huge mushroom, reaching towards her pocket watch which is being held by the White Rabbit. The Cheshire Cat looks over her shoulder and the surrounding area has the Dormouse, Dinah, Alice’s cat and the Mad Hatter which caricatures George Delacorte as well. There is an inscription here in granite with a line from Lewis Carroll’s The Jabberwocky- Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
- Artists’ Gate - Artists’ Gate is one of the 20 original gates that take visitors right into the heart of Central Park. It has several statues on guard at the entrance including those of Simon Bolivar, Jose San Martin and Jose Julian Marti among others. The Gate may be accessed from 59th Street and faces right to the Avenue of the Americas. The original design plan by Vaux and Olmsted had provisions for this gate along with the Inventors’ Gate, Emigrant’s Gate and more. The designers opted for something that looked more natural and appealing, bypassing the opinions given by noted architect Richard M. Hunt. The gates have little engravings and are a treat to behold by all means.
Best Restaurants Near Central Park
If you are living near Central Park, you can be assured of finding some of the best New York restaurants in the neighborhood. Some of them include:
- Tavern on the Green - If you are seeking gorgeous park views while savoring a true-blue New York dining experience, you should visit this historic establishment that has always been popular from 1934 onwards. It was previously used for accommodating sheep that grazed on the 15-acre preserve next door, before becoming a hip and popular restaurant. This popular history dates back to the 1870s as far as Sheep Meadow is concerned. The interiors come with charming wood paneling, luxuriously designed booths and quaint ceilings. The courtyard is where you will find the best seats as well.
- The Loeb Boathouse Central Park - Any individual who has ever visited Central Park for a jog or run has more or less run into this beautiful restaurant in the center, by the lakeside. Just like the name itself, it is flanked by several rowboats which can be rented in the summers. Venetian gondola tours are readily available for visitors as well. In tandem with picture-postcard surroundings, you will find a sinfully indulgent menu with dishes like cedar plank salmon and kaffir-lime butter and also the coffee-chili-rubbed pork loin.
- Park Room - Park Room is a famous restaurant on the second floor of the reputed Park Lane Hotel. The floor to ceiling windows come with gorgeous views looking onto the southernmost point of Central Park. The view persists, no matter which restaurant seat you choose here. If you are on a sumptuous brunch or a dinner jaunt, you will simply feel transported to another place altogether, far away from the regular bustle of NYC. The external greenery surrounding this establishment is a veritable treat to say the least!
- Asiate at Mandarin Oriental - Upon the 35th floor of a luxurious hotel and right next to the Aviary, the avant-garde cocktail hit, you will find possibly the city’s best ever vantage point and gorgeous views along with the quintessential fine dining experience. The second attraction here is the tree-branch themed sculpture which hangs delightfully from the ceiling. There is the wine wall which tourists love, showcasing more than 1,300 bottles with panache. This is certainly a unique establishment by all means!
- The View Restaurant & Lounge - From exquisite dinners to pretty much exquisite everything, this iconic restaurant occupies the 47th and 48th floors of the Marriott Marquis in New York City, right in Times Square. The rooftop dine den comes with spectacular views which are a given and is also a revolving restaurant. Yes, you heard it right! Throughout your fine dining experience here, you will find yourself revolving towards gorgeous views of multiple famous landmarks in New York City along with Central Park of course.
- Potter House Bar and Grill - An initiative by reputed New Yorker and of course, one of the original stars of the Food Network, Chef Michael Lomonaco, this establishment cannot be missed during your trip! The views are simply mind-blowing, right above the Columbus Circle and also its hallowed reputation as a classic steakhouse. Some of the top picks on the expansive menu include the cut for two in tandem with chilled raw-bar goodies in towers and of course, the butter-poached lobster.
- Bobby Van’s C.P.S. - The classic steakhouse is now located towards the southern end of Central Park. It is a fabulous joint to watch people traversing by and also sample the USDA dry-aged prime filet mignon or even the truffle oil pizza and robiola. This is one joint that will easily snare foodies with relative ease!
- Landmarc - The iconic and hallowed restaurant at Tribeca and the brainchild of Chef Marc Murphy, Landmarc has already transformed into a venue for only events. However, its spin-off joint uptown has kept serving landmark crowd favorites including the crème brulee, French onion soup (which is truly famous amongst New Yorkers) and the extensive and award-winning selection of wines. The location at the Time Warner Center is wonderfully photographic and you can even find this to be a great place to view the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade if that’s what you’re planning for the future!
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.