Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
Finding Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn is easy courtesy our extensive inventory of properties in the neighborhood. We offer the best-furnished rentals for corporate and leisure travelers alike and these come with central locations, top-notch amenities and facilities and of course, ample space for comfortable and convenient stays in New York City.
Dumbo is a smaller neighborhood in Brooklyn which is strategically located at the intersection of Manhattan and Brooklyn alike. The strategic location enables its name which basically stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass and makes it a great place to get panoramic views of the East River and Brooklyn Bridge alike. DUMBO also has its own bustling art circuit along with offering lip-smacking local cuisine. It is one of Brooklyn’s most-visited spots and has a rich industrial past as well. It is now a major shopping and recreational zone too with amazing Lower Manhattan skyline views to boot.
Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn without any hassles. You will find a unit that is aptly tailored to your specific requirements without any problems. We ensure that you get the space, freedom and flexibility that you desire, to enjoy a blissful trip to New York City.
Finding Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
We have several Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn for your perusal. Some of the best options include:
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
- Prospect Heights- Underhill Avenue
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- South Slope Furnished Apartment
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
These are only some of our Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn. We have studios that are ideal for solo travelers or couples along with 1 and 2-bedroom apartments which cater to slightly bigger traveling groups as well. Whatever be your requirement, you are sure to find it here. Our team is always at hand to assist you in the process.
Why Book Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn?
You should certainly think of booking Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn for the sheer comfort and convenience that you get. You can access all major public transit networks nearby along with major tourist and historical landmarks, business and commercial hubs, shopping streets, bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants and more. Additionally, you get a lot of extra space to comfortably settle down for an extended stay in the Big Apple. The privacy and flexibility is unmatched, particularly if you are seeking conventional hospitality accommodation instead. Our apartments are well furnished and come equipped with all the appliances that you require for an enjoyable stay in NYC.
Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn for Corporate Travelers
You should certainly check out our Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn if you are a corporate or business traveler. We have plenty of centrally located apartment options in addition to easy proximity to major places of public transit, corporate and commercial hubs and also tourist and historical landmarks. After work relaxation becomes enjoyable with the wide range of artistic initiatives, galleries, shopping streets, bars, pubs and restaurants nearby. Our apartments give you the space and freedom to truly recharge yourself after hectic days at work, right from fully equipped kitchens and comfortable beds to plush living rooms, flat-screen televisions, fridges and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn for Leisure Travelers
Families and leisure travelers will greatly appreciate our Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn for several reasons. Our rentals come with centrally connected and highly strategic locations which put them in close proximity to major tourist destinations and historical sites along with public transit facilities as well. You can also access playgrounds, parks, shopping zones, restaurants, bars, pubs and other entertainment areas nearby. Our apartments give you ample space to accommodate your entire family along with the freedom and flexibility to settle down for extended durations in NYC. They come with all necessary amenities including fully functional kitchens, appliances, flat-screen televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, safety and security features and all bathroom amenities that you require during your stay.
Facilities in Our Dumbo Furnished Rentals in Brooklyn
There are several facilities available at our Dumbo furnished rentals in Brooklyn. These include the following:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Intercom systems
- Flat screen television
- Cable packages
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
These are only a few of the amenities we offer at our furnished rentals. Some units also come with additional facilities including swimming pools, community lounges, rooftop terraces, fitness equipment, bars, cafes, restaurants, conference facilities and a lot more.
Dumbo or DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass as mentioned previously and it is one of the most famous neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The locality was previously called Gairville and covers two sections, namely the one between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges and the section between the eastern side of the Manhattan Bridge till the Vinegar Hill locality. The neighborhood is bordered by the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Vinegar Hill and Brooklyn Heights. The area was previously a landing for ferries with its early warehouse and industrial buildings and Belgian block themed streets. The location on the East River made it picturesque along with the imposing backdrop of the Manhattan Bridge as well. The whole of Dumbo was purchased by David Walentas and Two Trees Management, his company, back in the late 20th century.
It was then transformed into a premier commercial and residential hub, encompassing several charming art galleries and also a technology startup center. Dumbo is now one of the costliest localities in Brooklyn and also New York City owing to its large number of tech companies and startups, proximity to the business districts in Manhattan and several ex-industrial structures that have transformed into luxury residences and other entertainment zones today. The Jay Street Connecting Railroad went through the waterfront here till 1957 below the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges near the waterfront in Vinegar Hill and Dumbo. The tracks were disbanded for public usage in 1959 although they can be viewed on the streets of the locality even today.
Dumbo is a coveted place to live for several artists, musicians, creative individuals and those looking for charming loft apartments and studios. The name was coined by local residents in the year 1978.
Top Attractions Near Our Dumbo Furnished Rentals
In and around Dumbo, you will find a plethora of attractions ranging from fun and casual activities to historical landmarks. Here are some of them:
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - This is an area spanning 85 acres on the waterfront and had fallen into disrepair for several years post the departure of industry. It has now been converted into a major park where visitors and residents can enjoy the fresh air, lovely views of the skyline and eat delicious ice cream while basking in the greenery all around. The transformed 19th century mercantile hub is now a shopper’s paradise, particularly for those seeking designer items. The Brooklyn Historical Society branch is another attraction here.
- Jane’s Carousel - Within the above-mentioned park itself, you will come across the iconic Jane’s Carousel, the fun ride that is well over a century old! It came here to Dumbo in the year 2011 and has since been refurbished and kept in a big glass cube as well. This is where you should take your next Instagram snap. Rides are light on the pocket too.
- Brooklyn Flea - Every Sunday between the months of April and October, the Manhattan Bridge Archway witnesses the establishment of the Brooklyn Flea. This is where you will find an extensive lineup of goodies including vintage and classic records, indie apparel, old baseball cards, delicious food items and a lot more.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate - Jacques Torres, the noted chocolatier, was one of the very first businesspersons to venture to Dumbo as it transformed over the years. He opened his chocolate shop here in the year 2000, making it a huge draw for locals and tourists alike. The factory has now shifted to the Brooklyn Army Terminal in Sunset Park although you will still find a large variety of tempting chocolate confectionaries and the highly recommended rich hot chocolate.
- Klompching Gallery - Art has always been an integral part of Dumbo and its surrounding areas. The Klompching Gallery is a major artistic landmark in the area and has several exhibition spaces and contemporary photographs that you will love viewing.
- PowerHouse Arena - The charming books at this store will delight you immensely along with the steady flow of popular events, signings and what not! This store is run by the noted publisher PowerHouse.
- Insta-Spot - The most famous spot for Instagrammers in Brooklyn is Washington Street, right between the Water and Front Streets, for snapping the picture that has the cobblestone streets in Dumbo with the Empire State Building and Manhattan Bridge. You will find several others angling for the same image here. This is something that you must do while on your trip!
- St. Ann’s Warehouse - This wonderful artistic organization is several decades old and shifted here in the year 2015. Earlier performances have included power-packed concerts by the likes of Laurie Anderson and production such as A Streetcar Named Desire starring Gillian Anderson. The 19th century space is a major attraction by itself.
- Dabney Lee - Dabney Lee is known for its collection of bold and appealing printed stationery in addition to delightful calendars as well. Target has even collaborated with them on its product lineup. Visitors here can also load up on zebra print mouse-pads and confetti bomb balloons in tandem with neon monogrammed placemats. This makes for a fascinating experience without a doubt.
- Steward/Stand Design Store - This is one space which sells several artworks and other pieces crafted by local artists and designers including resin rose-shaped earrings and AK rings along with Boundless Brooklyn mini water tower building kits, multipurpose utensils called Utitensil by the owner of the store, Theo Steward-Stand and a lot more.
- Mighty Tanaka - You may miss out on this landmark without noticing it if you are not careful enough! This gallery emphasizes Brooklyn’s emerging artists and street art including artists who have never conventionally exhibited their work earlier.
- A.I.R. Gallery - Established in the year 1972, A.I.R. has earned a reputation as the very first all-female cooperative gallery in the USA. It features several upcoming female artists, showcasing works by hundreds of female talents annually. This unique gallery also organizes several lectures, events and feminism related events throughout the year.
Best Restaurants Near Our Dumbo Furnished Rentals
There are several top restaurants in and around Dumbo. Here are some of them:
- Colonie - Colonie has played a vital role in lending a posh West-Village ambience to Brooklyn Heights. It offers locally obtained and innovative items that you will absolutely adore. Some top picks include lamb belly, Vermont sourced cheese, farro and squash. Both brunches and dinners are fabulous experiences at this friendly neighborhood joint.
- Gran Electrica - Gran Electrica dishes up light and fresh Mexican fare in a comfortable and casual space which is ideal for mealtimes with friends or even a date. The team is the same one behind Colonie and the meals are accompanied by sumptuous cocktails while the prices are quite pocket-friendly as well. There is a lovely backyard and the Brooklyn Bridge Park is also located nearby.
- Vinegar Hill House - Vinegar Hill House deserves a place on the list of the best neighborhood restaurants. It offers a quaint yet contemporary dining ambience complete with favorites like the chicken liver mousse, pork chops and pasta.
- Cecconi’s Dumbo - Another biggie along the waterfront, this restaurant is where you will find people gorging on the finest pasta in super comfortable velvet chairs to boot. Cecconi’s is known for its amazing menu and gorgeous views along with popular happy hours.
- Celestine - This Mediterranean restaurant is a great way to impress a co-diner, complete with its Manhattan views and lip-smacking fare including saffron rice and roasted chicken.
- Sugarcane Raw Bar & Grill - Brooklyn has numerous warehouses that have been converted into new and more innovative experiences for visitors and tourists alike. Sugarcane Raw Bar & Grill is a massive and plush restaurant that is located adjacent to the Brooklyn Bridge Park indoor carousel. From lobster BLT sushi rolls to foie gras fried rice and even the roast chicken, you will find several attractions on the menu here.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.