Manhattan, the most populated borough of New York is also one of the most expensive places in New York. However, for someone who is traveling to NYC for work or leisure, Manhattan is an apt place for both. From all the important financial hubs, business hubs, and corporate hubs to the most popular tourist spots to the best restaurants and pubs in town, Manhattan has it all.
The center of New York both geographically and culturally, staying in Manhattan could be a dream of many travelers. From Central Park to Rockefeller center, our Manhattan sublets are located in every part of the town. Surrounded by three rivers, Hudson, Harlem, and East River, Manhattan borough is an island that is often mistaken as New York City.
Our Best Manhattan Sublets
Our fully furnished serviced apartments in Manhattan are beautifully designed with elegant furniture, smart energy-efficient appliances, and modern amenities to give you a home-like stay experience. No matter if you are in NYC for a week or month or more, these Manhattan sublets will be perfect for your stay in NYC. For someone coming to the city for the first time, finding a spacious, well-equipped place to stay might be difficult. Our service apartments are located in every part of Manhattan, so depending on the purpose of your stay you can visit the tourist attractions or commute to your work easily in no time.
A few of our best Manhattan sublets are:
- East 58th Street, Sutton Place
- West 44th Street, New York
- East 52nd Street
- Second Avenue Apartment
- AKA Sutton Place Furnished Apartment
- AKA United Nations Furnished Apartments
- Olympia House- East 44th Street Furnished Apartments
Types of Manhattan Sublets
With an expansive inventory of studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartments, our guests can pick the one depending on if they are traveling alone or in groups. For a family traveling to New York or a group of friends, space plays an important part as well as privacy. With a separate bedroom and attached bathroom and spacious dining and living area, you can enjoy your trip to NYC to the fullest. Someone traveling alone for work or a couple traveling to NYC, a well-furnished studio with all required amenities is perfect for a relaxing holiday.
- Studio - Perfect for corporate travelers who are traveling to the city for work and need a well-maintained, fully equipped comfortable place to stay. For a solo traveler or a couple, these studio apartments serve the purpose well.
- 1 Bedroom - If you require more space, maybe a place to work or enjoy the evening with your loved ones, our 1 bedroom apartments are perfect for you. A comfortable bedroom with an attached bathroom and a well-designed living and dining area with a fully-equipped kitchen, these are perfect for our guests.
- 2 Bedroom - Family traveling with kids or parents or a group of friends or office colleagues traveling to NYC, these are apt for all. Our spacious 2 bedroom apartments with separate bedroom and attached bathrooms are designed to give you enough privacy and ample amount of space.
One of the most popular and populated places in the world, Manhattan is a dream city for many. Manhattan is also the wealthiest and prosperous part of New York. The commercial, economic and administrative hub, Manhattan has a rich culture and history. A living place for Native Americans till early 1600, later with Dutch and British colonial influence, Manhattan is a cosmopolitan with people living from all around the world.
Why Pick Our Manhattan Sublets?
When traveling to a different city or country, the most important part of the itinerary is a safe, spacious, and clean place to stay. Our serviced apartments serve this priority of our guests with many more added features. From a sparkling clean apartment with finer furnishing to all modern amenities, our Manhattan sublets are located in every part of New York. Our guests can commute to work or popular tourist attractions easily from these fully furnished serviced apartments.
Facilities in Our Manhattan Sublets
Our Manhattan sublets are aesthetically designed with all elegant and modern furniture with loaded amenities. From a fully-equipped kitchen with a hob, oven, dishwasher, toasters, coffee maker to a comfy sublime living room with a flat-screen TV, entertainment unit, Wi-Fi, and more, you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. A comfortable bedroom with an attached bathroom filled with amenities, these apartments are perfect for both corporate and leisure travelers. If you wish to go for a workout before you start your day, then we have a gym too. For a relaxing evening with your friends, there is a restaurant and cafe to serve your guests.
Our Manhattan Sublets for Corporate Travelers
New York is one of the most popular business and financial hubs in the world. Guests traveling to NYC for work or business anytime prefer to stay in Manhattan than other places. Our Manhattan sublets are fully furnished and well-maintained to make your stay comfortable. From a fully-equipped kitchen to the elegant living room to a cozy and comfy bedroom, all the amenities and facilities are taken care of so that you can focus on your work and enjoy your stay in NYC. You can also avail of concierge services, gym, swimming pool, or cafe access to have a great staying experience in Manhattan. Our serviced apartments are located close to the business and financial centers, so traveling to work will be easy and time-saving.
Our Manhattan Sublets for Leisure Travellers
Guests traveling to New York with friends or family for a vacation prefer to stay in spacious fully-furnished apartments in NYC. Our serviced apartments are fully equipped with all modern amenities and finer furnishing with ample space to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. All the most popular tourist attractions are near to our Manhattan sublets, so you can pick the location based on your interest area. Our serviced apartments are strategically located in every part of Manhattan and easily accessible through the subway.
Best Tourist Attractions Near Our Manhattan Sublets
Most of New York’s popular attractions are located in Manhattan, from the Statue of Liberty to Central Park. Our Manhattan sublets are located in every corner of Manhattan which makes it easier for our guests to travel to various tourist spots in a jiffy. Also, the serviced apartments are minutes away from the subway stations so traveling to Brooklyn or other places is convenient for our guests.
Here are the few top attractions close to our Manhattan sublets in New York:
- Empire State Building - This well-known art-deco building is one of the most popular tourist spots in New York. One can get an exceptional view of New York City from the observatory deck and click some great pictures. This iconic architecture was built in 1931 and one of the tallest towers in NYC. There might be a long queue for the observatory but for the kind of view and picture you get, it’s worth the wait.
- Statue of Liberty - Another iconic tourist place is this massive statue that is a gift from France to America on its 100th birthday. Also known as Lady Liberty, the observatory here gives an excellent view of the entire Manhattan. You might want to reach Battery Park early to avoid the long queue and also if possible book the ferry ride in advance.
- Central Park - One of the popular destinations among locals, Central Park is a perfect place away from the city crowd. You can come here for a stroll, cycle or jog, or just enjoy family time with some shows or concerts. There are many places like The Ramble woodland walk, Shakespeare Garden, Belvedere Castle which can be explored if you are staying near Central Park.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - A popular destination for art and history-lovers, this is one of the biggest museums in the world. Huge area with thousands of historical artifacts, photographs, arts, and many more exhibits, this place takes time for someone who wants to cover everything.
- American Museum of Natural History - Popular among travelers, this museum is the best to explore human history, nature, and marine life. Again this is one of the biggest museums in NY so keep some time in hand. If you are traveling with kids, this place is a must-visit.
- Freedom Tower & 9/11 Memorial - A new addition to the must-visits of the NY list, the observatory at Freedom Tower gives you a panoramic view of the city. Also, you can visit the 9/11 memorial and museum showing the significance of the 9/11 terrorist attack.
- The Bronx Zoo - A must-visit if you are traveling with kids, this is one of the oldest and biggest zoos in the entire US. Spread across 300-acres you can visit more than 650 different species here.
- Rockefeller Center - A great place for photographers, this place gives a view of the Manhattan skyline with the Empire State building. You can also enjoy some movies, shows, or have a snack or dinner here while roaming around the surroundings.
Best Restaurants & Pubs Near Our Manhattan Sublets
A multicultural city with great diverse cuisine, Manhattan is one of the best places in the entire New York for fine-dine to street-food to night-life. You will find multiple good restaurants and pubs near our serviced apartments in Manhattan. Listing out a few top restaurants and pubs near our Manhattan sublets might be difficult as our sublets are located all around Manhattan. However, here are the few best restaurants and pubs you might like to visit during your stay in Manhattan:
- Eleven Madison Park - A three-Michelin-starred restaurant by celebrity Chef Daniel Humm, this fine-dine place offers modern French cuisine. A gorgeous art-deco seating area with delicious food and wine this is a great place to have dinner with your closed ones.
- Saigon Social - While in Manhattan, if you want to try delicious Vietnamese food, this is the place for you. Located in the lower east side of Manhattan, this has great rice and noodle dishes, sandwiches, and many more comfort foods that might be craving for.
- Le Bernardin - Serving extraordinary sea-food dishes with elegant seating, La Bernadin is a three-Michelin-starred restaurant. One of the most popular restaurants in Manhattan for ‘Lightly Cooked’ cuisine this is a great place for having a Manhattan fine-dine experience.
- Dame - Started as a popular fish and chips place with great sandwiches and fried fish, Dame is now a proper English restaurant with delicious food and a summery cocktail menu. Located at the West Village, this is a cool dine-in pace with both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Momofuku Ko - A cool and contemporary place with a daily changing seasonal menu, this is a great place to have dinner with friends and family. A two-Michelin-starred restaurant with a creative local and seasonal food menu, this is a popular place to eat in Manhattan.
Cost of Our Manhattan Sublets
New York is one of the most popular tourist destinations and business hubs in the world. Staying in New York, especially in Manhattan is never cheap. But more than affordable, finding a spacious well-maintained place to stay is a more difficult task. Our Manhattan sublets are designed to give you that comfort, luxury amenities, and enough space with privacy at a price that it will not pinch you. The apartment price may vary based on the location you want to go for, but all our Manhattan sublets will definitely give you a memorable and relaxing experience.
Transportation Near Our Manhattan Sublets
If you are staying in our Manhattan sublets, commuting to work or visiting a tourist spot will not be difficult at all. Our apartments are located close to the important parts of the city or just minutes away from those. Also, there are multiple subway stations close to our apartments.
Some of the easily accessible subways from our sublet apartments are:
- Lexington Avenue 53rd Street
- Grand Central
- Chambers Street
- Wall Street
- Houston Street
- 50th Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.