New York Short Stay Apartments
New York Short Stay Apartments
New York City attracts millions of travelers every year. This magnificent city is the country's largest entertainment and media center. It is one of the world's largest financial hubs, and Manhattan is an expensive part of the real estate market. Whenever travelers around the world visit this busy city they desire a living space. Our New York Short Stay Apartments accommodates solo travelers, couples, as well as families. Everyone needs a spacious apartment for a short stay in the city at a fair price. With a living area to relax peacefully and enjoy some latest television shows, a bedroom to have a comfortable sleep, a fully equipped kitchen to enjoy home-like foods, and a beautiful bathroom. All these desires are served by us.
Our Best New York Short Stay Apartments
When you are traveling to New York don't just simply pass by the tourist destinations; instead, stay in one of the short stay apartments and enjoy the local lifestyle, cuisine, and visit some of the very uncommon places that you won't get from a travel guide. NYC is the largest metropolitan area and one of the most populous megacities in the world concerning urban landmass, therefore finding a short stay apartment is a difficult task. Most of the travelers get lost in this big city. At TheSqua.re, we have tried our best to collect some of the best serviced New York Short Stay Apartments to help travelers visiting this city.
We have many short stay apartments throughout the city and each one is unique in design, location, or the quality of services. To handpick a few amongst them is a hard task. Here are some of the best options worth considering-
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
Why Book Our New York Short Stay Apartments?
Most of the travelers get confused while selecting a living area, especially in a costly and populous city like New York. Our New York Short Stay Apartments are a perfect choice for travelers. We serve according to your needs. If you are a solo traveler then obviously you will not go for 3 bedroom apartments; instead, you can go for studios. Every apartment is different from each other and is unique in its way. Short stay apartments are elegant, stylish, and are fully equipped with everything that you need daily.
We look for your comfort as well as your security. Our prices are fair and within your budget. We offer 1 bedroom apartments for solo travelers and couples, 2 bedroom apartments for families with two kids, and 3 bedroom apartments for a big family of 6 members. Our apartments have separate living areas, bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, and bathrooms. They are centrally located with easy access to any kind of transport and are in the vicinity of popular tourist destinations as well.
Facilities in Our New York Short Stay Apartments
Our New York short stay apartments are fully equipped with all the necessities that you need for day-to-day living. Some of the amenities available include:
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite gym
- Flat screen televisions
- Fire safety features
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Washer dryer machines
- Intercom systems
- Onsite security
There are many other amenities that may be available at some of our units including rooftop terraces, swimming pools, balconies, fitness facilities, sauna and Jacuzzi provisions, spa facilities and the like. Some units may also have attached lounges, cafes, restaurants and bars. Facilities may vary from one location to another although every apartment has its own distinctive vibe and USP.
New York Short Stay Apartments for Corporate Travelers
Travelers should certainly take a closer look at our New York short stay apartments for extra convenience and comfort during their stay. Why stay at regular hospitality units when you can come back home to your own temporary home in New York? Our units come well equipped with all the facilities that you require, right from fully equipped kitchens and flat-screen televisions to complimentary Wi-Fi and all necessary bathroom amenities. Find peace and tranquility at the end of a hectic workday with your own spacious and well-furnished apartment unit in New York. Our units are also located in close proximity to all major places of interest, public transit facilities, business hubs and more.
New York Short Stay Apartments for Leisure Travelers
Families and leisure travelers may require New York short stay apartments on account of their specific requirements pertaining to space and amenities. We have plush and spacious apartments to cover all your needs while offering well-equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi, bathroom amenities and all necessary appliances for a more comfortable stay. Enjoy relaxing with your folks in your own home away from home and get access to all the major tourist destinations and landmarks in NYC from our conveniently located apartments.
Cost of Accommodation in New York Short Stay Apartments
At TheSqua.re, we offer accommodation at fair prices and no hidden costs are charged to our customers. Prices remain fixed throughout the year except for some special occasions. The prices vary on the style and requirements of apartments. The prices are proper and are budgeted by our special property handling team. We do not charge exorbitant prices even during the peak season. You can rest assured that all your queries regarding pricing and other charges will be instantly addressed by our 24-hour support team. It is not very costly to book New York short stay apartments so if you were worried about the same, you need not fret anymore!
Where Can You Find Our New York Short Stay Apartments?
New York is one of the largest metropolitan cities with several neighborhoods and is the most populous city. Finding an apartment here is a very confusing and difficult task. Our New York Short Stay Apartments are located in some of the top localities of NYC. There is a proper transportation network and all facilities are available within your reach.
From our travel portfolio at TheSqua.re, here are some of the perfect places to stay:
- Midtown - This neighborhood of NYC is popular as a tourist destination.
- Upper East Side - this is the safest neighborhood with almost no criminal records.
- Chelsea - This neighborhood is popular among art lovers and if you want to visit the top attraction then staying here is the cheapest option.
- Financial District - It is the financial hub of the city and is mostly visited by business travelers. One World Trade Center is located here. This building ranks 6th amongst all the tallest buildings of the world.
- SoHo - This neighborhood is surrounded by several art galleries and is a perfect place for several upcoming artists. You can all find iron-cast architectures from the shops.
- Greenwich Village - This is one of the most expensive areas of the United States, and is generally considered as an artist's heaven.
- Upper West Side - This is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods having several art institutes and museums. This place has been seen in several movie clips.
- Murray Hill - This is a tree-lined neighborhood surrounded by East River in the east, Midtown Manhattan in the west, Turtle Bay on the north, and Kips Bay in the south.
- West Village - This neighborhood is said to have the most expensive residential property.
- Flatiron District - This neighborhood is a startup zone for several publishing houses and advertising agencies. This area is also known as "Silicon Valley".
These are some of the best connected locations in New York City and our apartments are situated in these neighborhoods, offering proximity to pubs, bars, restaurants, nightlife, tourist landmarks and major business zones alike.
Top Attractions Near Our New York Short Stay Apartments
New York is not only a financial hub but is also known for some popular tourist destinations. Travelers already have a picture of New York from numerous movie clips or television shows. New York is exactly what you pictured in your mind. The city is known for the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and the Empire State Building.
Besides these are six uncommon destinations that generally travelers overlook. Here are some of the handpicked places for travelers to visit:
- Central Park - This is an urban Park and is mostly visited by travelers. A lot of movies were filmed in this park.
- Brooklyn Bridge - This is a hybrid cable suspension bridge constructed over the East River and connects Manhattan and Brooklyn, the two boroughs of NYC.
- Rockefeller Center - Located in Midtown Manhattan is the largest building constructed for 22 acres and is having 19 commercial buildings. From the top of the rock observation deck, one can enjoy the scenic beauty of the entire city.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - This is a museum and an art library. The main collections are arms and armors, Asian art, costumes, prints, and drawings, ancient Near Eastern art, Islamic art, Greek and Roman art, medieval art, and several other collections from different parts of the world.
- The Museum of Modern Art - The largest museum of modern art in the city, it houses thousands of artworks from across the world. From paintings to sculptures, every art form is given its own space. The impressionists, the traditionalists and the abstract painters are all here to be indulged in.
- Intrepid Air and Space Museum - With a submarine, an aircraft carrier and a space shuttle to explore, there is so much to take up the day. Guests can see how the US servicemen lived in tough and restricted conditions, as well as learn snippets of history.
Top Restaurants Near Our New York Short Stay Apartments
Every traveler around the world craves for delicious cuisines. Our New York Short Stay Apartments are located in some of the top regions where one can easily run to quench his hunger at a classy restaurant. Here are names of some must-try restaurants:
- Thai Diner - For Thai breakfast or lunch, this cozy establishment is the ideal place to head and indulge in rich flavors.
- Bolero - The perks of Vietnamese cuisine is here and ready to be tucked into by visitors that want to expand the experiences of their taste buds.
- Rule Of Thirds - Those that want to eat Japanese cuisine in Brooklyn and in the Financial District should head to this great establishment to experience the extensive menu.
- Quality Bistro - A delicious French establishment in Midtown, succulent foods are here for the taking.
- Jua - For travelers that want to taste the flavors of Korea in the heart of NYC, this establishment is where they need to head to on a night out.
- Ernesto's - Spanish and French delicacies adorn this fantastic establishment in the Lower East Side.
- Banty Rooster - Situated in West Village, American cuisine and all its greasy texture are ready to be indulged in.
Enjoy the special delicacies of New York from the street food vendors. These are hot dogs, bagels, falafel, donuts, Salvadoran corn tortillas, Mexican food, mac & cheese, turkey chili & grilled sandwiches, and lobster rolls. The New York street food scene is vibrant and you will truly get a feel of the city’s cosmopolitan and diverse culture likewise.
Transportation Services Near Our New York Short Stay Apartments
Our New York Short Stay Apartments are located in areas having a proper transportation network. Available bus facilities also make it easier to traverse the city. NYC is surrounded by water and therefore another means of transportation in the city is the ferry.
Some of the transportation facilities include:
- Staten Island Railway
- Nj Transit
- Staten Island Ferry
- Metro-North RailRoad
- Long Island Rail Road
- Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH)
- New York Subway
Accessing public transit facilities is quite easy in New York City which is one of the world’s biggest financial and business hubs. There are a plethora of options that you can avail in this regard.
Major Airports of New York City:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport - it serves domestic US destinations and has international connections with Europe, Asia, Canada, Latin America, Australia/New Zealand, and the Pacific.
- LaGuardia Airport - This generally serves as a domestic airport, but also has international connections with Europe, Latin America, and the Pacific Rim.
- Newark Liberty International Airport - This is the major hub for United Airlines, Continental Airlines, and FedEx.
- Stewart International Airport - This is served by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Long Island MacArthur Airport, Westchester County Airport and Trenton-Mercer Airport are the commercial airports serving only NYC.
You can easily find cabs and other public transportation facilities for reaching these airports in NYC.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.