One Bedroom Apartments In Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is the most populous NYC borough for a reason. The quality of living, the eclectic bunch of closely located prime attractions, the endless variety of cuisines here make it a very residentially secure area to consider. Our one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn are mostly preferred by solo business travelers, couples looking for a cozy stay in NYC, a nuclear family coming over with kiddo, or even students opting for a short-term course or internship. Our urban pads cater to all specific tastes, requirements, and lifestyles alike.
Our Best One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
The ease to order-in quickly or even cook in the kitchen when they can, a comfortable bedroom, a cozy living room to watch TV and take untimely naps are a few major preferences that run common among all our accommodations. We are proud to present to you a catalog of some of our most premium accommodations right here, right now.
Some of our handpicked one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn carefully placed in the best parts of the city are:
- Wythe Avenue Furnished Apartments
- Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Furnished Apartment
- Prospect Heights Furnished Rentals
- Clinton Hill Furnished Apartment
- South Slove Furnished Apartments
- Wythe Avenue Williamsburg
Why Should You Book One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn?
Traveling in groups is far easier than traveling with your partner or solo, only because of the division of responsibilities. If endless hidden fees, the uneasiness of a ridiculously long distance between your hotel and the subway, or the chemist shop are some of the things that ever got you insecure while choosing an abode for yourself, consider this 100% sorted with us. How are we so confident? That's because we have been in a similar position probably all our lives, and that is exactly what we wanted to change. From convenience to travel all around, comfort to stay, to have the coziest hot breakfast in bed, we got it all on a platter for you.
Facilities in Our One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
What all would you want in a homely one bedroom abode to make it feel like home? A kitchen, to begin with, a couch to lay on during lazy hours of the day, a soft mattress to head to, a TV even if it is to make you feel less lonely when you are alone, and of course, seamless Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you sane. If all these were on your virtual list, count yourself in for the most memorable vacation in NYC with TheSqua.re. If you had something more in mind, we have an entire list of facilities to match with your checklist.
The eclectic list of amenities that make our one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn stand out include:
- 24-hour concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bluetooth speakers
- Bathtub or sauna
- Washing machine
- Lift access
- Flat screen TV
Where Can You Find Our One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn?
Brooklyn is the cultural and entrepreneurial hub of America. Choosing the best neighborhood in Brooklyn can get overwhelming for any stranger. With a plethora of options to choose from, we make your work easy and select the 6 top neighborhoods of Brooklyn. Our exemplary portfolio of the top neighborhoods will help you make your mind.
Our one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn can be found in the following neighborhoods:
- Prospect Heights - A casual vibe with young professionals coming in and out of the space, this appealing middle-class residential area is only a few blocks away from Prospect Park and the Barclays Centre. With speedy development taking place at the moment, Prospect Heights is considered to be one of the best Brooklyn neighborhoods to reside in.
- Bay Ridge - This multicultural palette of Brooklyn is filled with generations of sizable Irish, Norwegian, Greek, Italian, and Middle Eastern families. With affordable waterfront access and the ancestral heritage of these diverse groups, Bay Ridge is considered to be the perfect residence to stay with a family.
- Brooklyn Heights - This cozy, charming and tremendously affluent neighborhood across the East River from lower Manhattan boasts of cobblestone streets, restored row houses, and limited high-rise buildings. Its distinct waterfront promenade plays host to thousands of visitors who stroll, read, and enjoy a coffee along the quaint lanes.
- Williamsburg - An epicenter of hip culture, Williamsburg is a trendy neighborhood for creative youth. Explore the arts and music scene, indulge in some excellent wine and cheese from a wide array of eateries, take a stroll on Grand street and hang out at McCarren Park among other things!
- Greenpoint - Explore Brooklyn's evolving neighborhood with a hipster appeal and trend-setting eateries, bars, and live music venues. Find galleries and artist studios in converted warehouses, watch an indie show on a rooftop and take a stroll through the timeless shops in this leisurely Polish-American community.
- Coney Island - This extravagant Brooklyn neighborhood is home to an ethnically diverse crowd. Housing the Brooklyn Public Library, this place doubles as an entertainment destination of the famed Cyclone roller coaster in Wonder Wheel and Luna Amusement Park, with street performers and Mermaid Parades during the summer season.
Corporate One Bedroom Accommodation in Brooklyn NYC
Our single bedroom serviced apartments are most popular among business travelers coming to NYC for a quick meeting, a longer project, or an office switch. People from all across the world trust us with their stays and comforts. Our lavishly curated accommodations ensure to provide you with amenities before you even realize the need for it. From fancy appliances to ease your everyday dilemma of quick breakfasts to a bathtub with wine to welcome you back after a hectic day, we offer quite a varied set of everyday comforts. If you want to go all the way and pick the most luxurious home or you need to squeeze this unforeseen trip in a budget, our options even in a single room set are quite inclusive to cater to all your moods and budgets. With a parking space for rented cars or bikes and subway just a hop away, your daily commuting is sorted as well.
One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn for Families
With child-friendly attractions like the Brooklyn Historic Center and the famous Brooklyn Children's Museum, the borough bags a lot of travelers’ love. With parks, bakeries, and even hip nightlife, couples love to find their private nooks as well. When these highlights are combined with our very intelligently placed one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn, the overall hype of the area triples. With a cozy couch in the living area and a private master bedroom with sunlight peeping in, a fully-equipped kitchen ready with groceries to Netflix and Wi-Fi connected to the TV to have some lovely time, there cannot be a better option for a stress-free family staycation.
Best Attractions Near Our One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is the most populous borough of NYC and a thriving hub for entrepreneurship, high tech startups, and postmodern design. Sprawling across 180 km², Brooklyn is no stranger to people and places. For an outsider, choosing a neighborhood to reside in can be a nerve-racking process due to the bouquet of options. We understand this dilemma as our assorted portfolio of one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn has been specially curated to accommodate you in the heart of Brooklyn.
From a quaint afternoon in the park to a hustling rendezvous in the streets, below are some of the best attractions of Brooklyn to choose from:
- Smorgasburg - Featuring nearly 100 vendors selling mouth-watering dishes and incredibly cheap snacks, go ham at Smorgasburg which consists of Brooklyn’s best outdoor brunch spots, elevated rooftop bars, and open-air food flea-markets.
- Brooklyn Brewery - Visit the most popular brewery that is also the original craft brew trendsetter. Situated in Greenpoint, you can sample their beer in their taproom and take a free 45min guided tour through the facility at any time of the week.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park - Located beneath the Brooklyn Bridge, spend a jolly day at the park dotted with meadows for picnics and outings. Savor the local delicacies from Ample Hills Creamery, Luke's Lobster, Pilot, and Fornino. Bask in the sun, play sand volleyball, kayak, swim in the pop-up pool, and roller skate through the park’s trails.
- MCU Park - Home of the Brooklyn Cyclones, this short season Mets Affiliate is a delightful place to watch minor league baseball games. Enjoy special promotions like Kids Eat Free Monday, the hilarious Tribute to Seinfeld Night, and savor quality food from Nathan's Famous from the comfort of your box seats.
- Barclays Center - Home to the Brooklyn Nets of the NBA, the new Barclays Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena. Catch a New York Islanders hockey game, a concert, or the famous comedy stand-ups at this gigantic venue.
- DeKalb Market Hall - This 2017 indoor venue boasts of diverse food vendors, like Katz's deli, Paella Shack, Ample Hills ice creamery, and more! Visit this bustling ground to find tourists and locals alike mingling over delicious street food and cuisines.
- Brooklyn Grange - Located at the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard, this is a 5.6-acre farm that serves local markets and restaurants. Learn about organic farming, beekeeping among other farm-centric activities. You can also go on a tour of the farm and enjoy the green landscape over the skyline.
- Green-Wood Cemetery - With dramatic gothic arches at the entrance, NYC’s first rural burial ground is a sprawling landscape of over 478 acres. Observe the monuments and pay homage to the fallen soldiers. The cemetery is also a bird-lovers’ paradise. Enjoy bird watching tours and spot ponds teeming with herons, egrets, sandpipers, geese, and ducks.
- Manhattan Beach Park - Located close to Coney Island Beach, this quaint beach park is a hidden gem for Brooklyn summers. Enjoy outdoor sports like tennis, baseball, basketball, etc. Also a great spot for low-key picnics and sunbathing, the park is the perfect beach BBQ party location.
- Hill Country Barbeque Market - Speaking of barbeque, enjoy the savory brisket, sausage, and ribs smoked over Texas post oak served with cheddar mac and cheese with live American Roots Music throughout the week. Try the bar and dessert menu that never disappoints!
Best Restaurants Near Our One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
Let's admit it, all of us rank any vacations or stays based on the quality and variety of food that we got to try. While we love to try new cuisines, we also hate relying on restaurants for every meal of the day for weeks. Thanks to our research team, this NYC trip with us you can expect to try a lot of gems offering an unbelievable range of menus while the option of home-cooked comfort food will always wait for you back at home. You can always switch to the full-fledged kitchen that your apartment has with all the groceries and utensils available for you. Sorted much?
To try that plethora of food guilt-free, right below are some of the must-try restaurants near our one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn:
- Win Son - Celebrated as one of the most thrilling NYC restaurants, this is an unusual but attractive combo of Taiwanese and American flavors. The must-try menu is playful but comes intending to honor the Taiwanese roots.
- Olmstead - From organic ingredients to the concept behind each dish, level of innovation to that of presentation, this is a highly impressive restaurant to have a delicious brunch in Brooklyn.
- Paulie Gee’s - If there is one iconic pizza hub in Brooklyn that you should not miss, it is this. Enjoy piping hot pies and Neapolitan-style cheese pizzas at this dimly-lit local favorite restaurant.
- Lilia - This is a dreamy fine-dining option to check out in Williamsburg. Missy Robbins’ world-famous handmade pasta is to die for. Don't even think of going without a reservation because the global love for Lilia is unbelievable!
- La Vara - Ideal for a romantic date, this cozy restaurant is run by a lovely couple as well. They serve delicious Spanish food with a hint of Moorish and Jewish flavors. Their cumin lamb is the best.
- Blanca - With no intention to make Brooklyn sound upscale, Blanca has been kept for the middle of the list. Pay anywhere around $150 for an unbelievable tasting menu that goes up to a 19-course meal. Keep it for special unforgettable occasions.
- Claro - It is high-end, it is wonderful, and it is a Michelin-starred restaurant. With the city's best mezcal list, Claro is popular for its handmade ingredients made from scratch, and organically sourced meats and green ingredients.
- Sunday in Brooklyn - It is the coziest restaurant possible in the whole city. It offers comfort food from salads with creamy burrata to asparagus with gooey eggs. If you want to keep it light and healthy, this is your most lip-smacking option.
- Roberta’s - This is the most casual restaurant you can ever come across in NYC. It had garnered a lot of attention in the past because of its unusual additions like a temporary weed-tasting menu, but it serves normal food made with equal vigor and far better taste.
Transport Near Our One Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn
You would be excited to know that over 55% of Brooklyn people rely on bicycles for their daily commuting. Yet it is safe to say that the borough enjoys a very extensive public transport network. Two of the most popular modes of travel include the Subway, which counts to a whopping 92.8% usage percentile. What ended up replacing the very prominent streetcar is the MTA bus network. The rail network is well-connected over 3 rail stations while the ferry also climbs the list of some of the most preferred modes of travel in Brooklyn.
Some of the common subway stations near our one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn include:
- 96th Street
- Wall Street
- 86th Street
- 2nd Avenue
- 50th Street
- 42 Street
- 28th Street
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.