New York Sublet Apartments
New York Sublet Apartments
Seeking New York sublet apartments for your upcoming trip to the Big Apple? You’re not alone; recent trends suggest that more and more visitors prefer the convenience and comfort of bespoke accommodation to enjoy the city’s myriad attractions at leisure while enjoying more personal freedom, space and flexibility at the same time. We help you find the best sublet apartments in New York City which are centrally located and in close proximity to major tourist landmarks, public spaces, transit points and key commercial hubs alike.
Why Book New York Sublet Apartments for Your Trip
We have a vast portfolio of New York sublet apartments for you to choose from. There are plenty of choices tailored to fit the needs of contemporary travelers, families and business visitors alike, spanning sublet studios, 1-bedroom apartments and 2-bedroom units. Our sublets will leave you comfortable while helping you unwind and relax in peace after a long day of traveling or sightseeing.
Having your own sublet home to come back to is a major plus point when you’re adjusting to the bustle of New York City. Every apartment comes with all the features and amenities that you seek and premier designs mean that you’ll appreciate the ambiance immensely. So if you’re thinking of crashing on the couch and binging on your favorite American television shows all evening, we’ve got flat-screen televisions at hand and cable packages. If you’re looking to brainstorm with colleagues, you’ll have all the space you need. The same applies if you’re planning an enjoyable evening with family members and friends in the Big Apple. You’ll find sublets in almost all popular neighborhoods of New York ranging from the West Village, Brooklyn and Upper East Side to many other centrally connected neighborhoods. You can easily stay as long as you desire, right from a few days to even months at a time. We have a wide range of long term sublets and short term options that will suit the needs of every traveler.
Finding New York Sublet Apartments
Our portfolio of New York sublet apartments offers central locations and the best amenities and facilities for guests. Here’s taking a look at some of the options that are worth considering.
- West 44th Street - New York
- East 52nd Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
- Bridge Tower Place Furnished Accommodation
- West 55th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Central Park Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
- AKA Wall Street Furnished Apartment, Financial District
- AKA Times Square Furnished Apartment, Midtown West
These are but some of the New York sublets that we have lined up for you. Find the right apartment in your chosen location with assistance from our award-winning reservations team.
Amenities Available at Our New York Sublet Apartments
Our New York sublet apartments come with a plethora of amenities for travelers. While features may vary from one sublet to another, there are several contemporary comforts and conveniences that you will immensely appreciate during your stay. Here’s taking a look at some of the amenities that are offered by our New York sublets.
- Air conditioning
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Central heating
- Onsite café/bar/restaurant
- Room service
- Onsite gym
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen televisions
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer dryer machine
- Intercom system
Cost of New York Sublet Apartments
If you were anxious about the cost of renting our New York sublet apartments, you need not be! We strive to offer the best sublets in New York at reasonable and fair prices to all our guests. Find comfortable and welcoming accommodation at pocket-friendly prices in New York City. Even though there are peak seasons every year with a higher rush of tourists and visitors, our prices are never exorbitant and are in sync with competitive industry standards. At the same time, we endeavor to offer greater value through 24-hour assistance and support from our team for addressing all your queries swiftly.
Public Transportation Near Our New York Sublet Apartments
You will find numerous subway stations located in close proximity to our New York sublet apartments. Some of them include the following:
- 5th Avenue Station
- 34 St- Hudson Yards Station
- Port Authority Station
- Chambers Street Station
- 23rd Street Station
- 14 St Station
- Wall Street Station
- 79th Street Station
- 33rd St Station
- Grand Central Station
- 86th Street Station
There is great connectivity to several major airports including the John F. Kennedy Airport and LaGuardia Airport along with coach stations like the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Train stations like the Pennsylvania Station are also located in close proximity to our New York sublets.
New York Sublet Apartments for Families
Our New York sublet apartments are not just about comfort and functionality; they’re also a lot about sheer convenience. If you’re looking to visit New York City anytime soon and have your family in tow including the kids, you’ll naturally want accommodation that is spacious, comfortable and well-equipped. If the in-laws or parents tag along too, then you’ll naturally require dedicated amenities including a fully equipped kitchen, recreational amenities, generous space, living and dining areas, comfy bedrooms and onsite amenities to keep the little ones engaged. Our sublets ensure that all your requirements are impeccably catered to, leaving you free to enjoy your New York jaunt without any unwanted hassles.
New York Sublet Apartments for Business Travelers
Are you traveling to New York City anytime soon with a small or large group of colleagues on business? Well, if you don’t mind sharing, our New York sublet apartments will take care of all your needs with aplomb. Enjoy ample space to refresh yourselves for hard and long days of work along with living and entertaining zones to lounge or chill about in style. Enjoy watching movies on the flat screen television together or get some work done with complimentary Wi-Fi. Fully equipped kitchens mean hearty breakfasts for all (provided you work out a duty sharing roster beforehand!) and of course, brainstorming sessions with colleagues are a bonus, given that you’re all staying together in a generously sized home for a short, long or extended time period, depending upon your needs.
New York Landmarks Near Our Sublet Apartments
Our New York sublet apartments are located in close proximity to several major landmarks in the city that you must visit on your trip. Here’s taking a look at some of them.
- Statue of Liberty - Did you know that the famous Statue of Liberty, the most obvious, biggest and most fascinating (of course!) attraction in New York City, was actually a gift from France to America? We guess not! It was built in 1886 and is a global symbol of freedom while being one of the biggest such statues worldwide, going up to 152 feet from the base and weighing a mammoth 450,000 pounds! Battery Park in Manhattan will give you gorgeous views although you should head out for a little boat ride till Liberty Island where you can witness this marvel up close. In fact, you can reserve your ticket in advance to venture right up till the crown which is a magnificent experience in itself by all means! While on your tour, you can make a pit-stop at Ellis Island where you’ll find the aptly named Immigration Museum which has fascinating stories of people who came to the country to build their lives afresh. There are ferry rides with access included for the Pedestal Museum and Ellis Island Museum alike.
- Central Park - Central Park is of course one of the biggest New York City attractions and is an oasis of peace and calm spanning a whopping 843 acres. A charming carriage ride (dare we say romantic too!) through the quaint pathways of Central Park is a must along with those long walks, jogs or even ice skating in winters at the noted Wollman Rink. Central Park is a hotbed of attractions for visitors with its huge park, massive Lake, the Central Park Zoo, Strawberry Fields and the Belvedere Castle which should all be on your itinerary. Don’t miss out on a map of the park before you start exploring on your own.
- Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock - Rockefeller Center is a tourist hub and a massive shopping cum entertainment complex located in the heart of Manhattan. Housing NBC TV and other media conglomerates, the center is home to the 70 storied 30 Rockefeller Plaza which is one of the most beautiful art deco skyscrapers that you’ll come across in New York. Venture to the popular Top of the Rock observation deck for spine-chilling and panoramic views of Manhattan. The deck itself encompasses 3 floors on the 67th, 69th, and 70th levels. There are outdoor and indoor viewing zones alike and tickets can be booked in advance as well. The outdoor skating rink at the tower’s base is another fun attraction in winter and opens in October. People also visit the center post-Thanksgiving when a massive Christmas tree is set up in front of the rink. The famous Atlas bronze sculpture before the International Building is a photographer’s delight as well.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Art lovers will immensely appreciate a day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, commonly known as the Met. Founded in 1870, it is one of the most popular museums in all of the USA and home to 2 million artworks and counting! These cover a gargantuan period of 5,000 years and are spread across 3 sites with the central attraction being The Met Fifth Avenue. Collection highlights include American arms, decorative artwork, musical instruments, Egyptian artifacts, costumes, photographs and a lot more. The Met Cloisters is another museum that you must visit since this branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art has several fascinating medieval art inspired chapels, halls and cloisters worth seeing.
- Broadway and Theater District - This one doesn’t often need an introduction! Everyone knows Broadway where some of the best shows take place each day. This is where you can see the very latest and most invigorating shows along with classics that have been running for several years as well! The Broadway theater is accompanied by several other popular venues as part of the Theater District. Make sure that you buy tickets in advance for the most popular performances since they sell out in advance! Shubert Alley is a zone only for pedestrians and is home to the Shubert and Booth playhouses with rich histories of their own. In fact, you’ll be intrigued to know that A Chorus Line played on at the Shubert for a whopping 6,137 shows which is a record to say the least! Oklahoma, a musical, made its debut nearby at the St. James playhouse and some other famous places include Sardi’s restaurant and the Music Box Theater where The Music Box Revue was staged in 1921 by Irving Berlin.
- Empire State Building - One of the biggest attractions for true-blue architecture lovers, the 102 storied and 381 meters tall Empire State Building was the world’s tallest until the advent of the 1 World Trade Center. The building became a worldwide attraction when it opened publicly in 1931. You can find two observatories on top of the building with gorgeous views on offer. On clearer days, you can view up to an astounding 80 miles including taking a peek into neighboring states like Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Massachusetts. The 86th Floor Observatory is the highest open-air deck in the city and it has been shown in innumerable movies and television shows over the years. You can take a high-speed elevator to reach the observation deck which has a heated/cooled glass observation deck, depending upon the season. There are big outdoor promenades on all four sides with fabulous views. The Top Deck on the 102nd Floor is 1,250 feet over the streets below you and the viewing zone is enclosed here for your health and safety.
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.