Exeter is an ancient city on the River Exe in southwest England.
Located within a short walk of Exeter's historic city centre and Quayside, this is the ideal place to explore another part of Britain that isn't London. Dating back to the Roman era, the Exeter City Walls surround its centre and Gothic Exeter Cathedral. Exeter Castle, a Norman landmark, overlooks leafy Northernhay and Rougemont Gardens.
- Exeter Airport 5miles
- Bristol Airport 66 miles
- Exeter Central 1.2 miles
- Exeter St Davids 1.5 miles
- N/a miles
- N/a miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire extinguishers
Looking for serviced accommodation in Exeter? This is right up your alley.
Located within a short walk of Exeter's historic city centre and Quayside, this modern and fully equipped studio apartment, offers both business and leisure travellers alike a base whilst working or exploring the South West. A welcome pack is provided to help guests settle in and a weekly housekeeping service is included for those staying longer than 7 nights.
Overall, this is a perfect stay for those that want all amenities taken care of.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.