The property is situated in a very quiet neighbourhood close to Bluewater shopping center. Nearest Airport: - London City Airport which is 19 miles in distance from apartment taking 30 minutes drive. Nearest Train Station: -Greenhithe for Bluewater which is 2.3 miles taking 5 minutes drive from apartment. Nearest Bus Station: - Bluewater bus station which is 2.0 miles taking 5 minutes Ebbsfleet International: - is 3.6 miles from the apartment where you are able to get a train to Paris and Brussels Local Shops Nisa Local Greenhithe is 6 minutes and 2.5 miles away from apartment ASDA Greenhithe Store is 6 minutes and 2.2 miles away from apartment Local Restaurants Wagamama is 3 minutes and 1.3 miles away from apartment Five guys is 3 minutes and 1.3 miles away from apartment Attractions Bluewater Shopping Center (Shopping and eating out) is 3 minutes and 1.3 miles away from apartment Beacon Wood country Park (for country walks) is 2.6 miles and 6 minutes from apartment
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£160||£145||£145|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 19.2miles
- Gatwick 3.7 miles
- Greenhithe for Bluewater 0.7 miles
- Stone Crossing 1.4 miles
- Hornchurch 11.4 miles
- Upminster 13.5 miles
- Bluewater Bus Station and Transit center 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.