Quintessential Parisian Unesco Serviced Apartment,...
One of the best companions one could ask for is The Eiffel Tower as you stroll through this amazing neighbourhood, the 7th arrondissement. Quaint yet sophisticated, this neighbourhood deserves its reputation as one of the finest in Paris. Located on the left bank of river Seine in the majestic heart of Paris. Overflowing with charm, this neighbourhood is the safest of all. Filled with narrow cobbled streets, prized shops and gourmet bistros. Gaze upon the marvellous Iron Lady, enjoy a picnic in the famous Champs des Mars and visit the cultural landmarks such as Musée d'Orsay and its Impressionist art collection, the Musée Rodin with its sculpture garden, and Les Invalides armoury museum, home to Napoleon's Tomb. The neighbourhood also offers great food option at Rue Cler.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly 16.4miles
- Segur 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and vibrant, our serviced apartment delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
This is a 500 ft2 studio apartment located on ground floor of the building with a large living room and separate dining area, bedroom with a double bed is attached to living area. Kitchen is fully equipped and bathroom is with bathtub and wash basin and washing machine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.