Located just a 7-minute drive from Orly Airport, our Chevilly-Larue apartments are in the Chevilly business district. The A86 is just 2km away while the Bretagne Tram Stop which is located 150m away provides direct access to Orly Sud Airport. VilleJuif Metro Station provides trains going directly to Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly Airport 3miles
- Bretagne .15 miles
- Jacques Brel .50 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- EPC certified
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
The studios feature an LCD TV and an en suite bathroom. They also have a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator for making meals. A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Additional facilities at the resort include a lift and a laundry service.
Private parking is available on site, at an additional cost and is subject to availability.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.