Rue de l'Echelle Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre.
It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time it is filled with locals. You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme.
The shopping district of Les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||€170||€170||€170||€170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles De Gaulle 18.7miles
- Pyramides miles
- Palais Royal Musee du Louvre miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Big windows and neutral decor makes the apartment bright and pleasant to stay in.
Located on the first floor the apartment can be accessed via the stairs. The open plan apartment has the beautiful living and the fully equipped kitchen at one place. The living room also features a sofa bed for two guests. The bedroom is separate and equipped with the double bed making the apartment comfortable for four guests.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.