Enghien II Serviced Apartment, Bastille
This one-bedroom vacation rental in Paris is situated in the trendy Bonne Nouvelle – Grands Boulevards district. As a newly revitalized area, cafes, boutiques, and a buzzing nightlife are right around the corner. The art deco Grand Rex Theatre, a 5-minute walk, is great for catching entertainment and spotting celebs. A short drive will bring you to the Opera Garnier and Galerie Lafayette (8 minutes). Art lovers will enjoy the National Museum of Art, in Pompidou Centre (20-minute walk). Bus stops and the Bonne Nouvelle metro station are down the block. Hip colours and bold geometry are the theme of this holiday apartment in Paris. Our local interior designers created a space that communicates with the chic pedestrian neighborhood. The living room features a striking black sofa bed and contemporary molded furniture. Orange and red accents, such as wall art and a varied shag rug, contrast nicely with minimalist white walls. The kitchen is compact and efficient. It is furnished with bar stools, a round intimate table, and all that four guests need to enjoy gourmet Parisian foods! Wooden flooring adds a warm and comfy atmosphere to the relaxing bedroom. Tiled in terra-cotta earth tones, the bathroom conveys a peaceful touch of nature.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG AIRPORT 17.7miles
- Bonne nouvelle 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Located in the trendy Grands Boulevards-Opera neighborhood, the 1-bedroom Enghien II vacation apartment is steps from the most beloved sites in Paris. Here in the newly revitalized 10th arrondissement, cafes, boutiques, and a buzzing nightlife are right around the corner. The Art Deco Grand Rex Theatre, a 5-minute walk, is great for catching entertainment and spotting celebs. A short drive will bring you to the Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette (8 minutes). Art lovers will enjoy the National Museum of Art in Pompidou Center (20-minute walk). Bus stops and the Bonne Nouvelle metro station are down the block.
Hip colors and bold geometry are the theme of this apartment, refurbished by our local interior designers. Funky textiles and wall art add a whimsical touch, while wooden floors bring old-world elegance. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to master the art of French cooking. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
A stay in this modern Parisian apartment will thrill theater fans, art aficionados, foodies, and shoppers of all ages.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.