Rue Saint Honore Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre. It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time, it is filled with locals.
You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme.
The shopping district of Les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€600||€600||€600|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 17miles
- Musée d'Orsay 0.7 miles
- Tuileries 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Emergency Lighting
The 70 meter square apartment can accommodate 6 guests. It is located in the Louvre district on the 6th floor accessed via the elevator of a historic building and has all the modern amenities. It has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped for in house dining.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.