Marnixkade Serviced Apartment
Jordaan is a charmingly bohemian neighbourhood, with impressively historic apartments available for rent in some of Amsterdam’s most beautiful canal houses.
It has one of the highest concentrations of artists and musicians in Amsterdam. Its diverse galleries and live music venues make it a haven for Amsterdam’s artistic community, while its markets (including the famous weekly Noordermarkt) are always bustling with friendly locals and visitors hungry for delicious, organic local produce. Despite its location in the heart of the Dutch capital, the Jordaan has a remarkably welcoming and intimate atmosphere.
It is one of Amsterdam’s most friendly areas, with a true “neighbourhood” feel.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€450||€450||€450|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€400||€400||€400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol 10.31miles
- Amsterdam, Fred. Hendrikplants 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
The apartment is on the second floor of the building, reachable via typical Amsterdam stairs.
The 90M2 apartment is cleverly designed with an open-plan kitchen and makes you feel at home. The bathroom and two spacious bedrooms are in the back of the apartment. With the sofa functioning as a comfortable bed for the fourth guest staying.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.