Church Entry- Blackfriars
London is the go-to destination for all travellers that want excitement and entertainment.
Adjacent to Playhouse Yard, the former site of Shakespeare’s Winter Theatre, Fraser Residence Blackfriars serviced apartments are situated in a Central London address of great historical interest, tucked in an exclusive neighbourhood vibrant with a wealth of cafes, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
London Underground stations are close by so you can get around the city with relative ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£162||£162|
|1 Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£167||£167|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 8.0miles
- Blackfriars Train Station 0.6 miles
- St. Paul's Station 0.5 miles
- Mansion House 0.4 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Sleek and elegant, these serviced apartments more than deliver on comfort and convenience.
With its modern and chic detailing, each of the 12 exclusive one-bedroom executive apartments offers guests unrivalled Blackfriars accommodation. Fully furnished with integrated living and dining areas, a modern and well-equipped kitchen and a separate bedroom, these apartments are the ideal choice for discerning travellers.
Relaxing in these apartments will become second nature.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.