Westciti Park Lane Apartments in Croydon
Croydon is a part of Greater London, being one of the main commuter towns into Central London that travellers take every day.
Luckily for you, you'll be close to supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment venues that every business and leisure traveller fill to the brim on most days of the week. Plus you'll be a 15 minute walk from Whitgift & Centrale Shopping Centres and a 20 minute walk from Grants Cinema Complex - perfect for shoppers and moviegoers.
The apartment is located within 10 minutes walking distance from East Croydon station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£130||£120||£110|
|Deluxe Twin One Bedroom||N/A||N/A||£130||£125||£120|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£150||£145||£130|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£175||£165||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick Airport 17.9miles
- East Croydon Station 1.2 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Enjoy our intelligently designed residence in the heart of London.
Our serviced apartments come with a fully fitted kitchen and a well-appointed bedroom area. Also, they are furnished to a high standard and offer free Wi-Fi and weekly cleaning for extra comfort and convenience. Guests can request car parking but it is subject to availability and can come at extra cost.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.